Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) Vote_lcapIkki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) Voting_barIkki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) Vote_lcapIkki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) Voting_barIkki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikki Kishima
Akatsuki :: B-Class
Ikki Kishima

Male Posts : 107
Reputation<♠> : 131

Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) Empty
PostSubject: Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)   Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:07 am

Ikki would be laying in a grassy field covered in roses and there would be a tree on the left hand side and a waterfall on the right hand side you could see various animals run by but Linomaru would just be laying there thinking .
Back to top Go down
Iori
ANBU:: Medic
Iori

Reputation<♠> : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)   Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:23 am

((OOC: You spelt my name wrong and for that you die here xD))

Iori was walking on a hot sunny day with his smile brighter then ever while his Ninja head protecter rested nicely on his right upper part of his leg and his long red hair hung down over the left side of his face, lifting his right young polished hands he shifted his hair behind his ear looking up towards the sky he had seen a strange bird never seen around this area before. Iori could tell, he had seen may things in life from 3 headed dogs to 8 headed white snakes but this bird was wierd. Hmmm i've never seen that bird around, maybe il follow it, kuz to me that was a sign of trouble. Iori thought to himself jumpping from house to house doing handseals while following the bird towards a young man. "Hmmm, so Akatsuki has finally made a move ?... Iori said with a smirk on his face pulling out his katana. "To bad it was a foolish one." Iori said throwing 2 kunai towards the figure and following it up with a massive speed blitz.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)   Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:32 am

Ikki would see the kunai come toward him and he would more out of the way and stand to his feet,Himari the bird Iori seen would land on Ikki's shoulder as Ikki asked"Now why do you attack?Ikki would keep up with his movements so that Iori couldn't try to get anything past him.
Back to top Go down
Iori
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)   Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:44 am

Iori ran towards the opponent while hidden behind his kunai he smiled watching his kunai get dodged. As iori saw his opponent step to the side from his kunai he threw a low round house kick towards the opponent right after the kunai making the chances of evading really slim. While iori sent his low round house kick he shifted his left leg back planting it into the ground making him stable enough to send another round house kick but this round house kick would not be a normal kick, this kick would strike the top of the opponents head with brute force + speed. Hmmm this ninja is a bit fast and has a pretty good eye sight vision as well as eye sight range, by looking at the way he evaded the kunai i threw at him i would think he focuses on speed. Iori thought while still sending his low round house kick.

((OOC: I voided out you'r post as it didn't make sense. I threw 5 kunai at you and i was right behind the kunai, so if you dodged them i would be right infront of you. I could of landed a massive combo there and you wouldn't be able to dodge because of that post you posted so please read the posts propley. May this be a warning.))
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)   Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:56 am

Ikki would simply move at the very last second,barely getting away from the attack,part of his hand would hit Iroi's leg but Ikki paid it no mind,as he would jump back to get his distance Himari would still be on his shoulder as he told the bird to move,because he was the reason he almost was hit,the bird would fly to a near by tree and watch from there,Ikki would walk over to the waterfall and look down at it,he would pay Iori no mind,but would turn his attention to him.

when Ikki moved he place his charka into the ground using his land mine technique,making the pathway to him a very explosive one,As he stood by the body of water her would begin to do handseals and a dragon made of water would come crashing down toward his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Iori
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)   Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:10 am

Iori watched as he just missed his kick watching his opponent jump back towards a cliff that led towards a massive dark blue waterfall whle the opponent sent his bird to a tree iori watched him send chakra into the ground. So... that must be his pet ?. No wonder why i haven't seen it, its not from around here. Iori thought to himself watching a massive amount of water float up from the water fall. He has the water element. Iori thought watching a water dragon fly at him from a distance. With a hard gaze on his pale face he threw a kunai with a explosive tag at the end running towards the opponent not being seen because of the steam produced by the opponents water dragon Iori would do handseals making another one of himself run side on of him. Charging out of the steam Iori sent a massive punch towards the face of the opponent while the other Iori send a low round house kick to the lower part of the opponent hoping to sweep him off his feet.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)   Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:28 am

Ikki would simply allow the first attack to land hitting him in the jaw but Ikki would use his substitute jutsu and the second attack would miss him hitting nothing but a log that Ikki used to replace himself with.Ikki would then be seen coming from above doing handseals,his speed was amazing,Ikki would come crashing down with his right foot as he finished his hand seals but nothing happen maybe he was saving it for some thing.

Upon his landing a lighting spark would come from his heel and land into the ground but nothing would happen it would just desecrate into thin air.Himari would take off into the air as this a happened,and begins to circle the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Iori
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)   Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:42 am

((OOC: Void my second hit has connected, you just posted a Auto-Hit making it VOID meaning my both of my hits connected.))

Iori smiled as his punch smashed onto the opponents face as the second Iori swept the opponent of his feet. Iori watched his opponent lie on the floor with a bleeding nose and a bruise on his arm. "You have some speed thier kid, You have mastered the speed element you'r next step should be to advance that speed and turn it into force. By mixing the elements of Speed and Force it will equel a greater and more powerful and Faster answer. Too bad for you i have already learn't the speed and force element." Iori said moving his mouth in perfect motion.This kid isn't that quite bad ?. Iori thought to himself as his light long red hair drifted with a cool calm breeze in the air as both Iori's slammed thier leg onto the opponent sending the kick down with speed and force.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)   Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:56 am

Ikki would move out of the way,and jump into the air,Ikki would then be seen coming from above doing handseals,his speed was amazing,Ikki would come crashing down with his right foot as he finished his hand seals but nothing happen maybe he was saving it for some thing.

Upon his landing a lighting spark would come from his heel and land into the ground but nothing would happen it would just desecrate into thin air.Himari would take off into the air as this a happened,and begins to circle the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Iori
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)   Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:01 am

((OOC: xD You just removed my move ?))
Back to top Go down
Iori
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)   Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:02 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Iori
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)   Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:25 am

((OOC: I Voided you'r entire post meaning my stomps on your head and body was a hit.))

Both Iori's slammed thier heels into the head of Ikki hitting the temple with a massive and brutal force turning Ikki's eyesight all black and knocking him out. Iori smiled as he lifted his heel of the temple of Ikki turning his body walking away with a harsh gaze. What a waste of a ninja Iori thought walking away from the knocked out body.

((OOC:Very short post, I gave you at leaset a week to post and you didn't so i claimed my hit ended the spar.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)   Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ikki vs Iori (Battle of the men with two I's in their names)
Page 1 of 1