Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
In the land of birds Vote_lcapIn the land of birds Voting_barIn the land of birds Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
In the land of birds Vote_lcapIn the land of birds Voting_barIn the land of birds Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
In the land of birds EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
In the land of birds EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

In the land of birds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ikki Kishima
Akatsuki :: B-Class
Ikki Kishima

Male Posts : 107
Reputation<♠> : 131

In the land of birds Empty
PostSubject: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:59 am

Ikki would walk into the village and see all the birds he would give a light smirk as he would then call Himari to him the bird would have another small bird in it's mouth he would pull the small creature from it's mouth "Silly bird never harm your kind,no matter how young."he would crush the bird in his hand and feed it to Himari "now isn't that easier Himari...makes the bird easier to chew when it's bones are crushed."The bird would swallow the small bird and they would continue to walk thought the village.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:40 am

Pt.2

He would still be walking thought when he saw a man with his family bird watching he would become very mad at the sight of this and would walk over and ask...

"Why?"
the man would look at Ikki and smile as he said "Why what son?"

Ikki would become even more pissed as he said"Don't call me son..."he would look at the man very angry.

The man would say "Now I sorry but all we're doing is a little bird watching is all."

Ikki would become even more pissed as the man said this "Birds are to be left in peace and not disturb by anyone or thing and your family is disrupting them while they mate." with that said he would slit the father neck with a feather from Himari that fell from the sky the little boy and girl would run the mother would run as well Ikki would say "Himari Follow them.."
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Pt.3

Himari would fly over head while Ikki walked and would soon fine the mother and she would have a very terrified look on her face as he stood over her she would ask "Why...Why are you doing this?"

Ikki would reply with "Because you're disturbing one of gods creatures by watch them and not mindung your own."And he would slice the mothers head off and he would say "Himari Find the other ones."

The bird would take off and a few seconds later he would send a signal to Ikki saying he has found them and Ikki would appear in front of the two young ones the would be crying as Ikki would tilt his head to the side and ask "Why do you cry boy,you must show strength when you and your sisters life is in danger...." the boy would still be cryng as he said "Why did you kill my mommy and daddy?""

Ikki would become pissed as he said"You ask to many question young one" Hewould then cut both their neck with one swipe of his kunai he would then watch them die and a light smile would cross his face as he felt satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Ai Kurosaki
Ai Kurosaki

Female Posts : 63
Reputation<♠> : 71

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Ai watched as Ikki killed the whole entire family behind a tree "That cruel fool"she whisperd as she cried
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:58 pm

"You can come out Ai...I know you're there."He would turn around as he said this and awaited her to show.
Back to top Go down
Ai Kurosaki
Ai Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:30 am

((That sounded scary))Ami still hid behind the tree "YOU SICK FOOL HOW CAN YOU KILL A WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY"Ai yelled crying
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:46 am

"They were disturbing the wild life so I did away with them....and if you don't stop crying I'll do the same to you as well but I will show no mercy.."His eyes would turn white as he uses his foresight jutsu and send Himari into the Sky above.
Back to top Go down
Ai Kurosaki
Ai Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:35 am

"I'm not scared of you I'll just sacrifice to jashin when done with you they were just bird watching birds are usaully watched everywhere there is no stoping bird watching your'e just over reacting"Ai said showing her self infront of the tree se stopped crying and put a serious face.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:15 pm

His eyes would turn back to normal as he said"Isn't that what the humans call peeping toms?....If only you cold see what I have seen then you might've did the as I had."
Back to top Go down
Ai Kurosaki
Ai Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:01 pm

"What?"said ai ((OCC: that didn't make sense
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:58 pm

"I've been watching them since they came here two months ago.....the father and mother hunt and kill the birds...they just act that way when people are around.....the son and daughter are what you may call snipers and they hit the creatures from long ways...so they deserved what was coming to them...I know you must be thinking how'd I know this,thought the eyes of Himari I have seen the world and then some and what I've seen you would not be able to handle because you are to febrile minded and your heart is weak and you seem to believe in only what you see at the time being...but you must look into their souls."Ikki would move out of the way and the bodies if the boy and girl would be black and would being to melt away into a small black puddle that would begin to boil."The 3 tailed-beast Mikashukirina is near...prepare yourself Ai for we face a formidable opponent."

After he said this a small boy with a black aura around him would submerge from the black puddle and he would say"This is my area to rule and you are trespassers now leave and I shall show mercy but if you stay I'll devourer you and have no regret on doing so."
Back to top Go down
Ai Kurosaki
Ai Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:47 pm

"But Ikki every life is equal even if they killed all those birds even if they do deserve to die"Ai carried her scythe following Ikki "Ikki-kun I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 pm

"Close your eyes Ai-sama......Ranton Style-Blinding Arc"A flash of Light would come from Ikkis' body and the boy would vanish as Ikki would then say"Lets move the beast is closing in on us."He would ninja jump on to the tree above "We must get to it before it gets to us....are you coming?"He would wait for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Ai Kurosaki
Ai Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Ai ran past Ikki"What do you think?"she said
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Ikki would follow behind her but would speed up to past her as he said"Himari has spotted the beast we must hurry for he has found another family.." Ikki would start to move faster as he said this soon the two would be in an open area where the trees had ended and the river was exposed "Be careful the beast could be any where or anything so keep your eyes open at all ti...."just then Ikki would have a black spike in his chest and it would begin to turn his body black beginning to contaminate his blood cells trying to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Ai Kurosaki
Ai Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:10 pm

"Ikki are you ok"she pulled out the spike and threw it away
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:26 pm

"I'm fine...He's close"Ikki would stand up and then say "This is nothing." he would then stand and wait for the host to appear

----Commercial-----

A Loud scream would be heard and Ikki would run toward it hoping Ai would follow soon the would get deep into the forest once more and the would see a family and the father would be standing in front of them trying to protect them but he would get pulled into the trees and would be eaten by the beast Ikki would then jump in front of the family himself as he said"Get out of this area and make it fast we'll hold this thing off.."the family would get up and run away from the area.

A dark demonic voice would be heard"You again I thought I told you to leave but I see you didn't so I shall show no mercy toward you both...."A 3 tailed wolf would come out of the shadow but you colud see that its host was unconscious and that's how he took over the body completely he would then run toward Ikki and Ai with raw speed as he would try to claw Ikki but he would simply move out of the way as the beast struck the beast would then say"Fast you are, but what about your girlfriend?" he would then unleash multiple waves of black energy toward Ai hoping to hit her and contaminate her as he tried with Ikki.
Back to top Go down
Ai Kurosaki
Ai Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Ai dodges The black energy behind her
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 am

The beast would then fade into the shadows and would say as its' voiced carried thought out the area"Aww I see you both are part of the group known as the akatsuki you all are strong shinobi but you are weak and worthless to them."Ikki would become very angry with the beasts' remark and would say "You talk too much."One of himaris' feathers would fall from above and he would say"Ninja art Dragon Chain Jutsu"when he said this 100 chains would come from the sleeves of his jacket as he would catch and drag the beast from out where he was hiding and the beast would say "How did you know where I was hidden?" and Ikki would say "Thought the eyes of the birds that surround this area."just as he said this a flock of birds would fly overhead "Ai do away with this one he's just a decoy...then we'll make our way to the real host and beast."
Back to top Go down
Ai Kurosaki
Ai Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:17 am

"Got It"Ai sliced the demon in half with her scythe
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:44 am

"This way.."Ikki would begin to walk toward the trees ashe said this "The host is 300 meters from here and there are several traps so be careful where you land Ai."Ikki would jump onto a tree and would begin to follow himari who flew over head...

-----Commercial-----

They would then be in front of a shed and you could hear screams coming from it as the two looked at the shed Ikki would turn to Ai and say"Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Ai Kurosaki
Ai Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:21 am

"Yeah I'm ready"she said
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:45 am

Ikki would walk up to the shed and open the door and a flight of stairs that lead into the ground.Ikki would walk in as he would disappear into the shadows himari would fly in after him and would also disappear as well and the door would still be open as Ikki's hand would stick out as he would then say"Come on hurry."
Back to top Go down
Ai Kurosaki
Ai Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:52 am

"Once when the host comes here I'll be able to do my sacrifice"Ai whispered to herself while following Ikki
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:58 am

At the end of the stair well would be a door and Ikki would open it as they would be lead into a long hall with a door at the end of it Ikki would notice that they are in a genjutsu and would say"This is a Genjutsu Ai.this must have happen when we entered the shed just fellow me."Ikki would continue walking they wouldthen come to the door and it would be massive in size as Ikkiwould push the door open and the beast would jump out at the two attempting to attack them.Ikki would jump out of the way as the beast attacked and he would have his Raiton Charka around his fist charging up his attack he would then said "Ranton Style-Bird Blitz"And 10 birds would come out of his sleeve and would shoot toward the beast as it would'nt effect it much be cause of it's size so Ikki would then say ninja Art"Dragon Chain Jutsu"The chains would wrap and bond the hind Legs of the beast together causing it to fall but it would break loose and Ikki would land next to Ai and say"What now?"

(Visual)
In the land of birds Wolf-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the land of birds   In the land of birds Empty

Back to top Go down

In the land of birds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next