Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" Vote_lcapMission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" Voting_barMission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" Vote_lcapMission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" Voting_barMission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reizū Takatō
Traveler :: A-Class
Reizū Takatō

Male Posts : 49
Reputation<♠> : 16

Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" Empty
PostSubject: Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations"   Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:46 am

'What the fuck!?...Why don't traveling come easy for me like others. I'm gonna need to muniplate sand like Lord Kazekage, this walking is pissing me off.....Atleast he should give me a horse.....Or a camel...God I know I'm here but I don't see any signs saying I'm here. Not even a fucking, ~Welcome To Land of Rivers~ sign or something. This is what make me dislike people for ignorance, however I did leave Sunagakure in a freaking Cloak and mask....Glad I grabbed these pills or I'll be dead. Hopefully she packed me a water bottle in this scroll....' He thought to himself as he reached in both of his pockets in hopes that a water bottle was in the scroll for summoning and a second bottle of pills since he used the others getting out of the desert and staying awake. He opened the bottle and took a pill before placing it back in his pocket. He then also, unrolled the scroll, not all out in the open where anyone can walk past and see an ANBU Black ops opening scrolls. They may misunderstand and believe it is an attack on the village. He thought intellegently and did it in the highest tree blocked off from people's vision because of the smaller trees surrounding it. Usuing their leaves to make it hard to decifer if it's a large tree or an illusion. However Jinraiya knew it was a large tree since he was sitting in it.

As he opened the scroll, he read what was on the Scroll ready for summoning but didn't see a water bottle at all. He's kinda surprised and angry to find no source of water in the list of items on the scroll. '....Brilliant, why do I alsways forget to ask for this stuff?....I'm pretty sure I'm not clumsy, but it must be a huge coincidence that this Always happens. Anyway, I believe that a river is nearby and their is no rivers in Sunagakure so I know I'm out the hot hell. ' He thought to himself, placing the scroll back into his pocket and standing on the branch of the large tree pointing straight towards a river. '....I have nothing to say anymore....' he said, absolutely hating his luck at the moment. God it's like one bad thing after the next. It's really annoying after awhile. "...God this mission would be better with a bit of Company, But whatever, It's time for me to y'know. Get to work as usual.....Oh wow, I'm even talking to myself. Next time, before anyone leave after talking to me I'm making them eat my damn Questions." He said starting to get annoyed with the fact that he is a bit forgetable however it's not a real big deal. It's time for Jinraiya's overnight slaughter and bed time stories is what's gonna put them to sleep. But first, the water before he die of thirst.

Jinraiya leaped in the air and landed near the river, He took his hat and scooped up as much water as he can and took several chugs of the water before putting his hat back inside his cloak. It was unknown where the exact position was but no one cared enough to actually find out. Jinraiya then looked up to see two traveling guys walking past on the other side of the river pointing and laughing at Jinraiya. Where they mocking him? Eh that only boosted Jinraiya's decision on rather to go through this and do it swift and painless and slow and cruel. Jinraiya made his choice when he heard one of them say, "Your fucking weird and your arms look weak Im surprised you can carry that cloak." They said and laughed on point afterwards. He looked up and tilted his head with his ANBU mask still on, he moved so fast that for a second they land of river home dwellers saw him and then the next he was gone. He was behind them with a kunai knife to one of their neck. He didn't do anything special but moved a bit faster than normal. Ninja speed or whatever you wish to call it. He kicked one of them in the river and sliced the other's left hand off. "...You fucked up...I will show no mercy to this land just from the judgement of you two. It's fine, your children will be my slaves." He said not really meaning it.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

Male Posts : 52
Reputation<♠> : 13
Job/hobbies : Sungakure No Sato, Kazekage.

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations"   Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:13 am

As the water from sevral rivers flew down sevral lond slopes leading down hills and up hills as a strange figure floated towards the gates on a patch of brown hard sand. "Huh ? what is that?." The guards at the gates talked about to each other "Quick go get back up" as one of the guards turned his back getting stabbed right in the heart with a sharp sand, while the guard fell to the ground making a pool of blood the figure on the sand got closer to the gates hearing a call for help the figure's eyes turned fully evil lifting his hand a massive amount of sand shot out from the ground fully covering the guard in sand. "Sand Release: Sand Coffin" The figure said closing his hand hearing a massive splash as blood went flying around the entire area. "Weak ninja dont deserve to live" the figure said taking off a cloak showing his true face, known as Gaara.

As Gaara reached the gates he floated through the gates into the village Gaara gazed at the villagers lifting both of his hands, thousands of small sharp sand floated in the air with a hard gaze Gaara slammed his hands down sending thousands of sharp sand into the villagers killing thousands of villagers. "The land of rivers are going to be apart of Sunagakure" Gaara said as a kunai was sent towards his head. As the kunai got closer to gaara, gaara's sand shoot up blocking the kunai then sending it right back at the chunin that threw it towards gaara killing the Chunin on his spot.
Back to top Go down
Koji Hishika
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Koji Hishika

Reputation<♠> : 15

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations"   Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:15 am

Koji would be seen walking up to the village gates when she would feel the ground begin to shake,crystal spikes would shoot out of the ground Koji would jump into the air,she would spiral towards the ground avoiding contact with the spires but allowing her finger to get very close to most of the ones she pasted by.She landed on the ground obviously unharmed by the spires and looked to her opponent. Her eyes were white she was using her byakugan obviously working just fine.Koji didnt bother activating her Byakugan nor did she bother powering up her moves."Hmm diamond of some sort?"

In Koji's decent towards the ground she let her hand fly close by the diamonds and applied a small amount of high output charka to them. Unless her opponent prevented this by some means the diamonds would quickly begin to melt form not only Koji's Charkas intense power but there sheer soul shattering power. Koji had the unique ability to corrode and destroy all forms of energy,no matter or it's complex..as seen since she can see the very chakra streams that inhabits a person.

If the spires weren't melted it made no difference because soon after touching the ground Koji made a speedy dash about 10meters to the left of the area. A large body of water was near her,but she had no use for that right now. Instead Koji placed her hands on the ground and begin to call upon large amount of charka streams to erupt from the ground. The streams would try o grab hold of her opponent and the diamond spires,destroying them,she would then turn to the village and walk into it,she would see Gaara and Jinraiya,she would then see a few people trying to escape the village and would stop them bye using her quick sand jutsu and all of them would get sucked into the ground and it would harden becoming solid and killing them instantly by crushing their windpipes."My Lord,sorry I'm late."she said as he turned to face him,a ninja would come form the ground and grab her from behind and hold a kunai up to her neck,she would then sink into the ground and say"Earth Style:Hiding Like a Mole Jutsu"she would emerge above the mans head and begins stomping on his head until he dies from her crushing his skull.
Back to top Go down
Reizū Takatō
Reizū Takatō

Male Posts : 49
Reputation<♠> : 16

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations"   Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:28 pm

He turned to face the figure in the distance. It appeared that it was his kage. The Kazekage and another, now who could this be? He never met this one before, he could only imagine how skilled she is by the way she easily beat that opponent. Quick, like he wasn't even on his level of skill and for the Kazekage, Lord Gaara thats what Jinraiya expected of him. If we all together move as one and take out any and everyone in site this will run smoothly and we can all go home. It seems like the one that was following him was the Kazekage, but Jinraiya still worried about the village if he is gone. He blinked and sighed, for strange reason, Jinraiya couldn't stop thinking about that Clerk and how affectionate she was. Who was she? her beautiful long red hair gave me a warm feeling everytime I seen it. 'That woman....this woman....who are they?' He asked himself before finally standing up slowly. A gentle breeze blew past and he turned to face the Kazekage and the woman. "Glad that company came.....I thought I was alone. Anyway, I am Jinraiya." He said refering to the woman who brutally killed her opponent by stomping his head until it crushed and maybe even then more. Jinraiya didn't stare to hard because it was even cruel for himself. Birds flocked over the skies and their are all heading in one direction. Meaning they were disturbed and someone is either here and heading to their position. It was so much to do but Jinraiya only stood their waiting for one of them to attack or ease drop on the conversation. "I believe we should either take over the enemy ninja heading our way, ease dropping or leave, Fast!"

Jinraiya said before he stopped himself and looked up in the sky to see one bird flying back and the other birds slowly but surely right behind him. 'Something is coming from all directions....' Jinraiya smirked and turned to the direction the birds were flying which was the opssite of facing Gaara and the other person to see a large batch of ninja heading towards Jinraiya, flying Kunai knives and shuriken with tremendous speeds. "Tsk, Cover your ears and close your eyes....heh" Jinraiya leaped up in the air and preformed handseal quickly as he aimed his eye sight on every single one of the enemies heading towards Gaara and the woman and some stop to see Jinraiya before slowly all did waiting to dodge if it was a fireball or other kind of attack. "Ready for your bedtime story, Because it's your about to have an everlasting slumber!" He said loudly, intending for his opponents to hear his wonderful voice. Jinraiya preformed his signature genjutsu, bedtime story where everyone that acknowledges him after he preforms the handseals will be in a genjutsu of Jinraiya's vocal choice. In other words, Jinraiya will tell a story and in the minds of the opponents, it will happen. Which is the reason why he told his allies to cover their ears and close their eyes because they will be a part of the story. Jinraiya landed on the ground to see all the ninja fall on the floor. 'Now what Story will I tell?...hm....I know.' He thought before a lightbulb went off in his head and he smirked. "Listen here kiddies, I'm gonna tell you about the story of Sunagakure taking over the Land of Rivers, how they killed off all of your siblings and children, made them work for Sunagakure to spread misery around the world. The end of your sanity is real and is happening now and you cannot do anything about it. It started once upon a time, when your whore of a mother and gave birth to you all basterds who all thought you had the world in your grasp. Even if you were the best ninja in the land of Rivers. You had nothing at all, everyone wanted you dead but because you protected everyone, if you did nothing you would be killed on the spot. Then Dinosaurs came and attacked you all, eating your little brothers and sisters, aliens came and raped your mothers and I came and ran all your lives into the ground. The end. Jinraiya said, being the worst story teller ever. I mean seriously, it made no sense but it was made to fuck with the opponent's mind and have them live the story out as they sleep. However they are dreaming, they don't know it was a Genjutsu. All they know that its a genjutsu until they remember they were just fighting a moment ago and break the genjutsu they will be in the genjutsu forever because the story also repeats until you break it. Anyway, Jinraiya steps over their bodies, pick pocketing them all and when they had nothing else he would slice their throats. Having blood on his mask and cloak. "If you didn't open your eyes or uncover your ears you can do it now." he said drinking some water he took.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

Male Posts : 52
Reputation<♠> : 13
Job/hobbies : Sungakure No Sato, Kazekage.

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations"   Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Gaara watched from the skys standing on a hard piece of sand. Hmmmm so Jin and Koji are here, i think its time to kill off the rest of this foolish land and leave for home. Gaara thought to his young and deadly mind. Gaara moved his left pale hand to the right then to the left and kept this flow until he waved around 10 times. As Gaara moved his left hand from right to left the entire battle field was getting cleaned from its blood and dead bodies making the area is clean as it was before Sungakure No Sato had attacked. "Shukaku has thier blood and he thinks its enough, he hasn't had that much blood since my last mission." Gaara said with a evil smirk he moved towards the village hidden in the rivers killing everyone and everything in sight. "You two, let us be on." Gaara said to the young two Sunagakure No Sato shinobi behind him. One Suna Shinobi being a young female and the other being a young male.Hmmm i think we should end this fast before some more ninja come Gaara thought to his lonely and evil mind.
Back to top Go down
Koji Hishika
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Koji Hishika

Reputation<♠> : 15

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations"   Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:13 am

Koji would open her eyes and uncover her ears and watches as Gaara clears the battlefield she would give a sigh as she began to walk out of the village"Well that sucked ass."she would put her hands in her pockets and began to head for home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations"   Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations" Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission One: "Land Of Rivers' Internal Operations"
Page 1 of 1