Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 Voting_barA talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 Voting_barA talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

Male Posts : 75
Reputation<♠> : 154

A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:03 am

He bit his lower look alittle, he begin to take a liking to this green haired woman, even though she looked at him like he was a Lightning play toy, he never really had any friends. "hehehehe....Well if you did I'd show you a side of Denkous never seen.......called" He stopped his statement laying his head back"Passion.....I seem to be one of the only ones who have it..." He said looking at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

Female Posts : 53
Reputation<♠> : 60

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:06 am

"Im 4 years older than you, kid..you might be a kage, but even holding hands with me is a game of life and death..", she said, reaching down, kissing him lightly on the cheek in a playfull manner, like a older-sister who kissed her younger brother in a game. "Besides, Hei and Nue has annoyed me enough so i cant link denkou`s and love togeder"
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:13 am

Raiken laughed so hard he was holding his stomatch, he couldn't hold it in. It was highly funny for him for some strange reason."He looked up and shaked his head in a playful manner until she planted the kiss on him then he stopped. "Hmmm...Imm 17 years old...there not way you could be that old....you look so...ehh never mind.." he cocked his head just abit looking at her with a curious look on his face"Hm thats why you got to see me in the waterfall village..unless its a mission they won't mess with me"
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:28 am

Reikou raised her hands in a defencive stance. "Fine fine, you caught me..im 19", she said, seeming to find it pleasent he was laughing, it meant he was lossing up. "Heh...trust me..on missions..im diffrent also..", she said, all of a sudden getting a serious look in her face.
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am

Raiken had a feeling she wasn't over 20, it would kill him slowly if that was the case. But he sighed in relief then looking back at her as she spoke like hearing a statement about her being different. His eyes cocked but in a evil like way, eyes widen his head down "How different" He said as his eyes changed to grey
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:43 am

Reikou ran a hand through her hair, and slided it over her left eye. "I often let Arashi take control...and it has happend i have killed my comards befor..or she has...Arashi has always hated the denkou clan..it was the head of the denkou clan that sealed her, along with the raikage, inside of me..". Reikou turned fully towards him, meeting his gaze with hers. "..Arashi is the 2 tailed bijuu..she is one of the seven legendary tailed beasts akatsuki is hunting.."
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:49 am

"So basicly....." He said shifting his body just abit then moving his head to the right, with his head turned his eyes locked contact through hers making sure she got a look at him"Your a Bijuu host....Well Arashi can hate who she want I didn't ask to be a Lightning Freak" He said holding his hands up looking making her look at the cuffs"And Look want trying to make peace got me....."
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Reikou let out a little sigh, and ruffled his hair with her free hand. "Dont be like that..most ninjas in this village are blind..attacking whatever they want...". She pulled a key out from her pocket, locket up the handcuffs, only to lock one part around her left wrist, and the other around his right part. "It will take chakra cuffs at least 6 months to suck enough of Arashi`s chakra for me to be a little weakend..comen kid, we are getting something to eat"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2