Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) Vote_lcapA talk with the intruder. (Raiken) Voting_barA talk with the intruder. (Raiken) Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) Vote_lcapA talk with the intruder. (Raiken) Voting_barA talk with the intruder. (Raiken) Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

Female Posts : 53
Reputation<♠> : 60

A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) Empty
PostSubject: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:35 pm

ENTER from https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/cloud-village-gates-f26/kumogakure-gates-t451-15.htm

Reikou was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room, obsering as the medics finished up checking on Raiken she had been carring from the gates. Reikou ran a hand through her long hair and let out a little sigh, she wanted to get something to eat, since the last she had eaten was some sort of very sour dango at the tavren they had stopped at the night befor their return to the village.

"Reikou-san", one of the male medics spoke, as he walked over to her. "He isent damaged much...but from what can recall..his chakra flow matches the once that Denkou clan memebers has..", "So our intruder is from the Denkou clan eh?...they are all around the world i guess", she said as she stood up, walking over the bed, sitting down onto a chair next to the bed.

"Tsk, Denkou`s..", Reikou mumbled annoyed as she looked down at him, waiting for him to awake. Not only did she get into constant agurments with her team leader hei, who was a Denkou, but she always had to watch over Nue, the special joinin on their team, who also was a Denkou, since he was a lower rank than her. And to finish it all up, the akatsuki member she had faced as Soirai Denkou, Nue`s older brother.
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

Male Posts : 75
Reputation<♠> : 154

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Mind scape:
He could see himself in a blank area, on his knees breathing hard. He was standing infront of another figure. Raiken moved in for the punch only to get kicked in the back by the same figure. The same figure appeared infront of him kicking him down once again. He hit the ground or what ever he was on. he looked up to see it was himself who he seemed to be fight. "Im done with you....Now....Awake"

Real world:
Then his eyes opened just a tiny bit, he was automaticly looking at the ceiling because he was laying on a bed. He opened his eyes wider realizing it was only a dream, he was in chakra cuffs but he didn't mind it. He just stared at them, he seemed alot like he was bothered with something he didn't bother even trying to move his hands he just stared. Closing his eyes giving the world a quiet sigh he scan the room only to see a woman with green long hair glaring apon him. He already knew what was going to happen next he waited for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:55 pm

"..Goodmorning", she spoke in a polite voice, through the tone she spoke in, made it appear like she was angry, or annoyed at least. The most odd thing about her apperance, despite the green hair, was some sealing markings on her neck, wich seemend to contine down at her left shoulder, through it was coverd by her clothes.

"..Its standard rules for you to be taken here, i asume you know them..", she spoke, folding her pale hands in her lap, her eyes being a little softer now. "..Im Reikou Yokumo...i already know you belong to the Denkou clan, so it means you might know who..what i am". She lightly touched the visibel sealking marking, befor looking at him again. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Raiken knew a lot of things, him being a Denkou meaning he is in one of the badest clans alive. He had to be calm like always he so far realized that she was being nice for the moment, he raised his back up slightly to get a better look at the room and his dangerous visitor, and he yawned slightly nodding to her questions until she asked how he felt. He wanted to say how he felt but his head all of a sudden dropped down and his hair in his forehead went blocking a large part of his face which was ok to him in a sense. “I knew this would happen…..”
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Reikou looked down at him, befor she let out a little sigh. She moved from the chair and sat onto the bed, reached around him with her arms, and had his head lay on her shoulder. Even through it bothered Reikou to do this, it was one of the ways to make the victem you were asking, feel you were their friend, understood them, or at least wanted to understand them.

"..your gonna keep us both in here longer if you dont answer me", she said in a rather stern voice, rubbing her sealing marking.
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:24 pm

He then begins to feel the air inside of the room, it was somewhat moist but it wasn’t making him sweat. He wondered about jail, the waterfall people as he was then touched by the female Kumogakure ninja. He sighed a moment realizing that he would have to tell them something, he can feel her warmth. “I just wanted to make peace with the village and my clan…..I didn’t mean violence…” he spoke with the most honest type of voice.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:00 pm

"Peace with your clan huh? It has been abit alerted the past days...i was on a mission along with Hei and Nue denkou, you might know them, to the waterfall village. Me and Nue ran into his older brother, Sorai denkou, who is a member of akatsuki..luckly, his partner appeard and they left. The news reached the village 2 days ago, and it had raikage-sama worry over me, since akatsuki is out to capture people like me..", she spoke, letting out a little sigh.

"We returned a few hours ago..if we had been here befor, maybe this mess could had been avoided...anyways", she said as she held her hand towards his, smiling slightly. "Lets try again, shall we?..Im reikou yokumo, you?"
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:24 am

He knew what she mean't, he understood her in that way even though he knew some stuff about her, not looking at her thinking to himself but his train of though was broken with her sigh. After hearing that he woke up even though his eyes wasn't closed. His eyes moved looking at her long ass hair. He was amazed at the color, why would anyone have a color of hair like that. His eyes changed to a more sadder version of what it once was, he spoke with a more "Village Leader type accent" My Name is.....Raiken Denkou, Once fled from this village...This was my home land....Cousin of Nue and Sorai Denkou." he spoke breaking his statement, then contiune"Youngest brother of Hei Denkou...And Leader of Waterfall Village" speaking showing a face of relaxed emotion.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:29 am

"Hei youngest brother?..", she repeated to herself, looking down at him with surprised eyes. It sounded like she didnt belive him. "..You Denkou`s cant do anything but get yourself into trouble", she said with a little smile, patting him slightly on his hair. Even through she only seemend to be 1-2 years older than him, and a few inches higher, she spoke to him like a big sister was comforting a little brother.

"I never knew Hei had a brother..and ive known him ever since i became a jounin 5 years ago", she said as she rested her head against his, using her free hand to twirl some of her long hair between two of her fingers. "It could had saved us alot of trouble if we had meet you..and maybe i could have kicked Sorai`s butt befor Hei came and played adult, saying i should`t fight with a akatsuki..what a meanie". Even through she could speak like adult, it was clear now this green haired female also was abit childish.
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 pm

He heard her first statement that means that he knew somehow she knew him well. He sighed deeply as slowly his eyes closed. He could hear the voice of her seems like she was enjoying the conversation they were having. He thought for a moment then showing a face of curiosity, he somewhat started to like what they were saying. “hehehe…yea I left along time ago so it would be expected that I don’t remember me, but ehh…I suppose your going to take me to jail huh” That was Raiken first statement thinking pulling his head back speaking once more “So I’m going to jail now…for infiltration and assault of a shinobi ”
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Reikou let out a little sigh, and gave him a slight wrack in his neck. "Baka, your not...it wasent even you who started the fight...no one got hurt badly..and you came in the front gate, meaning you werent trying to sneak in..since your the kage of the waterfall village, going into a alliance with him might soften him enough so he wont send you in jail..if not, ill convince him to keep you out of jail...but its anthoder story with Hei, you have to talk with him yourself at some point..i would help, but Hei and Arashi has never been friends..who knew the 2 tailed bijuu could be such a child...", she said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:32 pm

It was true that he didn't start the fight, and no one got hurt, besides the mud of the area nothing really, he seem to think she was right"Well it is true....Rumors have it Grass Village had a alliance with the Cloud village..." He said outloud in a more Hei like tone. shifting his vision to the other side of the room"And if thats the case its going to get abit hectic...But all I can say is im in the Cloud Village Bingo book...That could be a problem and even when I was here hei never really paid attention to him unless I stole something or bothered him. We never really had a thing called brothership...He was always so distance like my older sister recently yesterday or earlyer today I should say attacked and tried to kill me once she hugged me finding out who I was.....As I said before...I wanted no troubles" Said the young Denkou with the thought of his older sister and brother beating him to a pulp.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Reikou let out a little sigh, patting him on his hair yet again. "I guess i should`t feel so bad being a only-child now..even through Arashi is like having a stubborn older sister..despite she could freeze this entire village down in a hour or so...". Reikou ran a hand through her green hair, and looked up at the celling. "Dont worry kid, ill keep you out of trouble...your the first Denkou that havent pissed me off, so i asume its some kind of sign"
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:50 pm

He felt a rush of relaxation, but it wasn't over yet. He sighed a moment wondering what she meant by Arashi, but with that thought he decided not to ask. Maube it was to much questions so he just left it how it was. Closing his eyes a moment wondering then speaking"yea they do get on each other nerves...I for one staying in the waterfall village made me a different person, its a good village..."
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:54 pm

"Diffrent person eh? I would`t mind taking a vacation, but since him a jinjurikkien, the raikage wont let me rest, since im needed on missions and such..why didnt i stay genin i often ask myself", she said, letting out yet anthoder sigh, resting her head onto his. She reached inside her pocket, and handed him some type of sugar cookie.
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:00 am

"Umm No, My village is a straight peaceful village, th air is nice the water is alot cleaner then the mist village....the ninjas there are nice and kind-hearted and not bloodlusting people....Its a nice place for vaction.....But ehh its your life you do what you want to do with it" he shrugged, he always thought your life is meaning you do what you do with it but thats just his thought.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:15 am

"Do with my life huh? Heh....my only way out of the cloud village is dying when akatsuki takes my bijuu...else its a nice thought..", she said with a little smile, not seeming to be concerned despite her status as a bijuu host. Growling sounds could be heard from her thin belly, and she rubbed it slightiy with her left hand.
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:06 am

"I suppose if its really like that Im sorry...To be honest I'd be highly pissed off" Spoke the young village leader, he just remembered he was in chakra cuffs, he sighed listening to her stomatch seeing either something was happening she was hungry or she was highly pregent but he choose not to say anything and wait for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:21 am

"I guess...but oh well, when you get used to Hei, he isent a bad guy..he just has a need to play the big boy sometimes", she said, rubbing her belly abit more, befor she brought the sugar cookie up to her mouth, and began to eat. "It isent much..but its all ive eaten in 2 days.."
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:49 am

“Hmmmm” he showed a nice sigh of relief, thinking of his village as he closed his eyes. Slightly somewhat trusting her with his life just for a second hearing what she said about Hei he showed a somewhat face of no emotion ”I’ll believe that when I see it”
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:27 am

"Heh..you know kid..for a denkou and a kage..your alright", she said as she ruffled his hair, sminking slightly, befor she stood up, oppening the window, letting the spring breeze fill the room. "So hot today...and im so hungry..", she mumbled to herself
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:34 am

He heared that statement, feeling alittle nice inside. He forgot his people were looking up to him and all this happened. She opened the window, the suns hot rays hit Raiken and he feel back, straight off his bed slamming into the ground "Woah...Bright" He said lightly realizing he was still in cuffs.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:40 am

Befor he hit the ground, he was caught by Reikou, who was smiling slightly down to him. "It is...", she said, placing him in the bed again. "I know the cuffs are annoying..but if i take them off you, the raikage will put me into some..even through i probably can break loose.."
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:47 am

He could feel something grabbing him before he hit the ground, He looks at the ground as he was slowly placed back on the bed. His eyes shifted to her side on the room with a narrow look then it changed to a more happyer, he felt like a puppy but at this point he didn't care. He shrugged loking back down at them, His arms being to spark with grey Lightning and he tried to pull but it went alittle then went back inside failing his attempt to eascape the cuffs. "I would stay, If you take the cufs off I'll be more happyer to stay"
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yokumo
Jounin
Jounin
Reikou Yokumo

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:50 am

"i cant, baka", she said, sminking a little. "I may like you, and you may not be much of a butt-hole, but ive been working long enough with Denkou`s to know, never to trust them...unless they have that look in their eyes...and you my dear, dont have it right now.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)   A talk with the intruder. (Raiken) Empty

Back to top Go down

A talk with the intruder. (Raiken)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next