Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Taking a break - Page 2 Vote_lcapTaking a break - Page 2 Voting_barTaking a break - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Taking a break - Page 2 Vote_lcapTaking a break - Page 2 Voting_barTaking a break - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Taking a break

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

Taking a break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:10 am

Misa looked shocked when he took everything. "Well, I guess so," she laughed, swooping up Denzel and opening the door for Sebastian. She looked up at him, smiling. "Once again, thank you Sebastian. It's going to be tragic, once I take my leave. I'll miss you for sure," she said, smiling smally and looking down. Denzel played with his hands as they walked, he looking up at Sebastian and smiling about their little secret.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Reputation<♠> : 102

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:17 am

"Whatever do you mean by that, my lord? I will always be with you wherever you go..."He glanced at her and quickly shot his sight to the boy. He was bound to trip, being that excited. He smiled at Denzel and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:24 am

She just laughed, shaking her head. "Nevermind, Sebastian. Nevermind..." They soon came to the house, Misa all jittery about what she got for Sebastian. As they entered the house, Misa placed Denzel down and took the cake from Sebastian. "Sebastian, why don't you go help Denzel put his belongings away while I get some plates for the cake?" she said, trying her hardest to hide her excitement. "His room is the room across from yours."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:35 am

He bowed and took Denzel and his things upstairs. He placed his suitcase on the bed and turned to Denzel. "Are you happy with this room young master? If not I can always change things around to your liking."Sebastian placed his hand on the floor near the wall and placed his finger over his lips to signal the boy to stay quiet about what he was doing. He then rose his hand, followed by a beautiful wardrobe made of wood. The doors opened and,opening the suitvase, hung the boy's clothes up.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:51 am

Denzel watched Sebastian put his things away for him. "No, thank you. This is perfect!" she said, smiling. Misa quickly ran to the kitchen, grabbing three plates, forks, and knives. She quickly placed everything down and set the table up, putting every thing in it's proper place. She took the cake out of the box and placed it neatly in the middle of the table, throwing the box away and grabbing three glasses, filling those up with milk and setting them down. She the unlocked the china dresser and grabbed a black, hard polished case, carfeully placing it beside the cake. It was shaped like a violin, of course. "Alright guys, cake time!" she shouted, all happy.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:01 am

Taking his coat off, he put on his acting mood and walked downstairs. He gave a slight wink at Denzel on the way down. The violin case was sitting next to the cake, Sebastian held his excitement in. "Hm? My lord...you've gone and bought yourself a violin as well? I didn't know you wanted lessons."Out of all the possible ways to act, he believed this is how he would react had Denzel not told him about it.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:13 am

"No, Sebastian," she laughed, sitting him down. "This all all for you. I appreciate all that you have done for me, so I thought I'd get you something small. Here, open it up," she said, gesturing towards the violin as she picked up Denzel and put him in his chair, scooting him in. Misa then sat down beside his, watching his face carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:22 am

"Really? A cake and a violin fir someone such as me....thank you very much my lord....I find myself so bery fortunate to serve you!"Je sat down amd opened the case, it's beauty radiating an even stronger light than Denzel's. He stuttered as he picked it up and examined the wood and strings. As much as he tried to hold it in, tears seeped out as he looked at Misa. He then realized this and quickly pulled a handkercheif from his pocket and wiped his tears.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:41 am

Misa smiled, all smug and happy that he had enjoyed his gift. "In the short period of time that I have known you, you have been such a great help. Very much so. You deserved a lot, and I know how you like playing the violin, so I tried to get the greatest one they had. I really truely hope you love it, Sebastian," Misa explained, raising from her seat and giving him and Denzel both a small kiss on the cheek. Denzel's eyes were fixed on the cake now, making Misa laugh lightly. She ruffled his hair and cut the cake evenly, placing a slice on their plates. She cut herself a smaller piece, then sat down. I'm glad you like it, Sebastian, she thought, slightly smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 am

Sebastian ate his piece slowly, enjoying the taste. Even with this he couldn't focus as he was thinking of a new song to play on his new violin. He had gotten most of the notes but felt...that he wanted to sing along with it. He finished his slice and took his plate to the sink to quickly wash it. He went over to Misa and kneeled down, taking her hand and kissing it. "I truly thank you for your kindness, my lord....it means the world to me...."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:00 am

Denzel didn't eat very much of his cake, even though he wanted to; he just couldn't. Misa finished her slice, and was about to get up to take Denzel and hers plates' back to the kitchen to wash them, but Sebastian had kneeled down and taken her hand, kissing it. She faintly blushed as she stared at him while he thanked her. "Sebastian, you're welcome. I'm ever so esctatic to see that you love it. I know you will take very good care of it," she said, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:12 am

He stood up and took their plates, quickly washed them, and straightened his clothes. He took his violin and bowed."I shall be retiring now my lord and young master. If you wish for assistance in anything don't hesitate to call me."He walked into his room and sat on a chair next to the window. He took the violin and started a slow melody. It then picked up a fast, melancholy pace."Destiny spins if my lord walks for eternity along this thorny path I will walk beside her. Hand on my heart, with unshakeable loyalty. Like a sword I will protect my master to the ennnd~"
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:24 am

Denzel had ran off to his room to play, leaving Misa to do nothing. She sat there alone for quite awhile, staring distantly at her reflection in the polished wooden table. Perhaps she needed to do something with her hair? She rose, pushing in her seat and walking up the stair case. Misa headed towards her bathroom abd stared at herself in the mirror. "What to do..." she mumbled, looking down at a beautiful diamond barrette. She picked it up, and examined it. Swiftly, she smoothed her bangs down, her bangs now sweeping just before her right eye and to the side, covering somewhat of her forehead. She clipped it in place, and slightly smiled; she looked exactly like her mother now. Misa walked out of her room and started to pad down the hallway when she passed Sebastian's room. Hearing a luring melody, she stopped at his door frame, watching him play. "Destiny spins if my lord walks for eternity along this thorny path I will walk beside her. Hand on my heart, with unshakeable loyalty. Like a sword I will protect my master to the ennnd," he sang, leaving Misa speechless. Her soft hands were pressed together, creating quiet clappings. Her petal pink shelled lips were slightly parted, she not being able to form a word.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:55 pm

The song stopped but he knew he should make it longer than thirty seconds. Calmly, he started to play other songs. His eyes were closed to help him get a better concentration when he felt a draft from outside the door stop, signaling that someone had stopped to listen to him. "Yes my lord?"
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:23 pm

At first, she didn't say anything, she actually looked like she was completely out of it. Her thoughts were like an elastic rubber band - easy to stretch out, but also simple to break if stretched too far, and in the case, it had. It snapped, bringing her back to reality to find Sebastian staring at her. "Oh? Oh! Nothing, Sebastian. I just heard you playing so I stopped to hear... Words cannot explain.. How well you just played, along with the heart warming lyrics..." she spoke quietly, leaning against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:57 pm

He smiled and looked at his violin. "I feel that transforming your goals into music can help you keep them. As my song says, I will never let you get hurt, physically or mentally. And to be honest thats my goal with everyone who signed that contract...their hapiness and safety. But my previous masters were different from you. I wanted to protect them and keep them happy simply because their souls tasted better that way. But you on the other hand...with you my hunger for souls is filled by something else that I can't explain very well. I think maybe if I make a food out of that feeling or a song, maybe I'll understand it...."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:08 pm

She listened, staring at him as he explained himself. "I see..." she muttered, pondering on what he had just stated. "I will let you resume back to your music, Sebastian. Keep up the lovely skill; like I told Denzel: It's a gift worth giving... I must be bothersome," she chimed, a laugh following after her sentence. There was something about her laugh that stood out, like in a bizarre but serene way. The bizarre part about it was how much it ringed like a lullaby, how soft and mesmerizing it sang. Almost unreal. As she took a step back from the door, she muttered, "I guess I might as well go take a bath, then start in Denzel's healing," followed by a low sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:22 pm

"Very well, I will give you assistance if you need it."He played more songs as she left but was in a deep thought. What was that feeling that was satisfying his hunger? He tried to imagine a form to it. It was hard to see it but then formed something familiar. A rose. This feeling was like a rose. He smiled and gently put the violin in its case. Outside the window he could see the garden and the roses that had started to bloom. He walked outside to the garden and started to water it and fertilize it, then trimmed the hedges. Once finished, he walked inside looking for more work. He swiped his finger amongst the wood to check for dust but there was none. Sebastian sat down at the table and just thought.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:42 pm

She filled the large bath tube almost to the rim of it, she stepping into the hot, steaming water. Sinking into it, she sighed heavily, the bubbles floating atop the placid surface. Her eyelids were casted half way over her eyes, causing her to look tired yet bothered. The soothing temperature of the water relaxed her muscles, loosening up the tension of the knots. Misa poked her foot out from the water slowly, her toes breaking the placid surface as her foot emerged from beneath. Lowering it back down, she sank and returned to safety as she slipped away, her head slowly going under the water. Her eyes were open, and she watched herself blow bubbles out, gazing at them as the flew to the surface, just like a ballon would do if it were snipped freely from its string. Her head emerged from the water and she washed her hair and body, smelling like sweet vanilla with a dash of faint lemon, enjoying the scent. Suddenly, she went to reach for a candle when a knot tightened in her upper shoulder, she wincing. "Sebastian?" she called out meekly, putting pressure on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Upon hearing his name, he quietly ran upstairs and entered the bathroom. He bowed as the steam pressed on his skin. "Yes my lord? Having trouble with something?"He rolled up his sleeves and walked over to her. The steam stealthily hid his red face.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:02 pm

"Yes, thank you for coming," she said, faintly smiling; though her smile revealed pain. "Do you think you could possibly massage my right shoulder? I've been having these very bad muscle tightnings that keep creating knots and they hurt like hell," she asked, looking over her shoulder. A light coat of pink flushed her cheeks, but she was okay with his presence; the soap bubbles covered the water, blocking any view of her body except a bit of her upper chest and up.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:11 pm

"Absolutely. I am one hell of a massager!"He gently laid his hands on her shoulder and rubbed it, feeling around for the knot. When he found it he applied more pressure, being careful not to hurt her. He continued to massage the area. "Do you have any idea why these knots have been forming? Stress maybe?"
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:22 pm

She winced when he added pressure, closing on eye as she got soap in it from a bubble popping. "I believe it is stress, Love..." she said as she sighed, closing her other eye to enjoy the massaging. He was rather excellent at it; he didn't put too much pressure, nor too little of pressure on the knot; but just right. That's when she realized that she had just called him Love for the first time. It triggered a memory of her mother and father, how they always called eachother love. "Thank you, once again," she mumbled quietly, her voice soft and lulling.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Sebastian had been working on her shoulder when she called him Love. He stopped for a second but then continued to massage her. Love. Perhaps that was what was stopping his hunger. He had never felt it before in such a way. It was even stronger than what he felt for cats and music. He smiled, still massaging her shoulder. "My lord...please do tell me about love. I've never understood it...."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 pm

His question caught her off guard. She herself never really understood it quite fully. "Love...? Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. Love is when you can't stop thinking about that one person. They keep you up at night, and whenever you close your eyes, you can see them clearly... Love is when you get butterflies in the pit of your stomach when you are around them, and you can't stop smiling. If you are truely in love with one, you are willing to risk your life, anything and everything you have for them, just to keep their heart beating... When you are in love, you feel smug and all smitten. And when you're in love with someone, you are irrevocably and unconditionally in love with them. They say every man is afraid of something. That's how a woman knows he's in love with her; when he is afraid of losing her..." she said, looking at the bubbles before her. "It's something that everyone should experience." She held up her hand, her aquamarine blue eyes staring at a bubble that was held in the palm of her fragile hand. "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul," she said softly, blowing the bubble off of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a break
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next