Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Taking a break Vote_lcapTaking a break Voting_barTaking a break Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Taking a break EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Taking a break EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Taking a break

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian

Sebastian

Reputation<♠> : 102

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:26 am

Sebastian had spent most of the day shopping around the village when he was attacked by a small boy. The boy leaped at him with a kunai but Sebastian easily lifted him up by his shirt and took away the knife."A child your age should not have to be put through these hardships...and look at all these people who walk past you not even sparing a word of sympathy...."He looked with disgust at the surrounding villagers and summoned his violin and a cup."I must do something for you child...so I will teach you the arts of the upper gentleman!"The boy looked At Sebastian, creeped out. He wasn't used to such a polite and refined speech. The boy nodded his head as he watched Sebastian play the violin. It was beautiful, soon villagers started to gather around Sebastian, forgetting their errands. Every villager put money in the cup, one even putting their entire wallet. Sebastian handed the boy the cup and slipped away in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 am

Misa was walking, looking around for her butler. She needed his help, well, she needed to talk to him. Why? Who knows, she didn't even know. Misa just felt like talking to him. All of a sudden, she could hear a violin playing, and a huge crowd of people. Curious, she squeezed through some people and saw Sebastian playing his violin. She crossed her arms and watched, slightly smiling. "He's so handsome! Don't you think, Lady Misa?" a girl gushed besides Misa. Misa looked at her, and smiled. "That's my butler," she said, proudly. She then saw him slip away into the crowd, so she tried to follow him. "Sebastian!" she called out.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:51 am

Sebastian stopped and turned to her. He placed his hand on his chest and bowed. Looking up at her he gave a smile. "Yes my lord?"He turned to the boy and grew apprehensive. Was she mad that he had given money to a poor kid? That seeme unlikely but Sebastian started to think of possible punishments for himself if it were so.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:38 am

No where in sight, Misa sighed when she lost him in the crowd. She was about to turn and walk away when she heard a familiar voice, she turning around quickly to find Sebastian right behind her. She craned her neck up to look at him and slightly smiled. "Oh, there you are Sebastian. I was just wondering if you'd like to come along with me to the bakery. I'd like to buy a cake for you. For being one hell of a butler!" she exclaimed, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Sebastian let out a sigh of relief and nodded his head."I would love to accompany you to the bakery. But as for buying me a cake I find that unescessary...I am a devil and a butler simply because you require me to be so, and if I could not do whatever you asked of me what kind of butler would I be? I think you should be the one deserving of a cake my lord."He quickly gave a glance to see if he could find the boy but he had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Misa parted her lips to speak, but nothing came out at first. "Well, if you will do as I say, you will let me get this cake for you, and you will enjoy it. And plus, I don't deserve a cake." Her ocean-blue eyes observed him, watching where his eyes went. "Do you know that boy?" she asked out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Sebastian placed his hand on his head and let out a sigh. He then bowed."Yes my lord."He then turned to the direction where the boy had disappeared."No I don't know him...he's just one of many poor kids in this village...I hope you don't mind that I played my violin just now to get him some money, do you?"If he hadn't done this the boy would've ended up robbing more people and find himself in prison....
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:00 pm

"Oh no, of course not, it was very kind of you... If only he could listen, I'd take him home with us. I hate to see children feel like they have to rob others to stay alive... I'd be willing to take care of him until I can find someone to adopt him. Speaking of taking a child home home, I have to take care of a little boy due to a rare illness he has. He will be staying with us for a bit until I have healed him to his fullest, Sebastian. His name is Denzel. I hope you don't mind. He's a lovely boy. I think you will like him," Misa said, looking up at him. Her ocean-blue eyes glanced away from her butler and towards the crowd to find the little boy, but she didn't see him anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:40 pm

He bowed again. He then held his back from the constant bowing. "I do not mind one bit my lord, childcare will become my specialty if you wish. Denzel is a very nice name, what is the fate of his parents? What is the illness?...how old is he?He started to sweat as he thought about this. He could handle childcare perfectly but...even he is disgusted by the thought of having to change diapers.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:51 pm

"His parents never wanted him in the first place, so they left him. He has a disease known as Geostigma. It is very time consuming to heal, but he will get better. He's six years old, but boy can he talk and act like an adult. He knows how to take care of himself, but he'll only be with us until he has completely healed and a family adopts him..." she said, looking up at him. She paused, seeing him sweat. "Are you alright Sebastian?" she asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Wiping the sweat, he smiled."I'm fine. A child who can act like an adult and take care of himself? If you were not my master I would say your lying....I look forward to meeting him. Now shall we head to the bakery?"After thinking about it, a cake would taste good even if it was honoring him. He was naturally too humble.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:09 pm

"We shall. You'll get to meet him there. He's already there with all of his belongings. Don't be afraid to speak to him, at first he may not say anything, but he's opening up. I'll be surprised if he replies to a greeting," Misa said, picking up her foot and starting to walk towards the direction of the bakery. "You'll like him."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:16 pm

He walked beside her, his figure towering over her's. People would walk up to him, asking when he would play on the side of the street again, to which he would answer that he is a very busy person and it would likely take a while. "My lord, you are not a very demanding person. It leaves me with too much extra time. Don't hesitate to command me to do anything, as I find myself to be more in peace when I'm working...."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:21 pm

More in peace when he is working...? Then what is he in now? Misery? she thought, looking a bit upset. Misa's eyes flashed up towards him, the variations of blues in her eyes darkening. "Oh? Well... I apologize... As a child, my father would always order me to do things, and I remember not liking it because even when I did it right, he'd hit me... If I demand someone to do something, then I feel like my father, and I don't want to. But I suppose that once Denzel comes along, he can be your full responsibility besides the times I am working on him. I'll have to think of things for you to do..." she muttered, her eyes staring straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Sebastian frowned and put his hand on her shoulder. "...I'm very sorry to hear that. Your hapiness is more important then mine so don't worry about me and command me whenever you feel like it. I apologize for my selfishness..."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:55 pm

"No, it's fine Sebastian. I will make a list for you, and you can do whatever you want to do that is on it. I'm not very good at this, as you can tell. I'm not used to telling people what to do. It makes me sound like I have power. And I don't," she said, shrugging. Misa rose her hand and patted his hand, "It's alright, Sebastian," she said, looking up and smiling at him.

Moments later, they arrived at the bakery. She walked up and saw Denzel sitting in a chair, his belongings at his feet and his eyes looking down. He had his knees against his chest as he sat in a crouching position, his hands placed ontop of his knees. His white, ruffled hair stopped just before his gray slate eyes, his hair slighty wavy and straight. He was a scrawny little boy, due to his rare illness. He never ate much due to lack of his appetite because of the illness, and his skin was a bit paler than normal. He had dark circles forming beneath his eyes, and everytime Misa looked at him she wanted to cry. The healing of his illness would take much time, but she would be patient for as long as she had to for him. But gladly, he was slightly improving already. He wore a blue zip-up jacket that had a black hood, his khaki pants held on by a belt.

When he heard the bell ding as the door was open, his eyes shot towards Misa and Sebastian. As they walked over, he observed Sebastian closely. "Hi, Denzel," Misa said softly, smiling at him. The corners of his lips slightly twitched upward as he tried to smile. "Hello, Misa. And Sebastian," he said in a monotone voice. He spoke clearly, a bit odd for a six year older. "Sebastian's cake is ready. They're holding it for you," he said, looking up at MIsa. She nodded, and headed towards the counter to get it, leaving Sebastian and Denzel alone. Denzel studied Sebastian for a bit. "Shall we become friends...?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:11 pm

Sebastian smiled and Got down on one knee to look at the boy in the face. "I would very much enjoy that, young master. As long as you are under Misa's household I will be your butler too. So do tell me what your hobbies are and let me get to know you better."The boy's condition made Sebastian very sad, and he found it hard to keep such a happy demeanor.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 pm

"My... hobbies?" he echoed, pondering for a moment. "I'm not quite interesting, but I may tell you a few. I like to solve puzzles; thinking is my most favorite thing to do. I like to read books, and paint. I find it very fun to watch others do things. For example, if you were to be tending a garden, I wouldn't mind watching. Though due to my sickness, I can't be around other kids like I would like. But I am glad, because I prefer to be around adults now that is. They fascinate me," he said, biting his thumb nail. "And what do you like, Sebastian?" he asked, pulling his hand away from his mouth and looking at Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:41 pm

He studied the boy as he talked. He had a strange habit of biting his thumb nail that Sebastian would secretly try to stop. Denzel seemed like a well mannered boy enough so Sebastian was happy to take care him. "Me? What do I like....well, I love playing the violin. Maybe I can teach you sometime? I also love cats."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:21 am

Denzel literally slammed into the back of the chair he leaned back so quickly, his eyes wide. "I'd love to learn to play the violin!" he whispered, completely amazed that Sebastian knew how to play. He then crawled down his chair and brought up a case, shaped like a violin. "Here's mine," he said, opening it and showing him a beautiful, polished violin. "I have one, but I don't know how to even play it," he said, staring at the violin as if it were the Holy Grail.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:29 am

Sebastian looked over to it and widened his eyes. His pupils became dialated as if some beautiful holy light were shinsing upon him. "Y-young master...how ever did you get such a beautiful violin?"He gently picked it up andsrudied the wood and strings.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:37 am

Denzel kneeled down right beside Sebastian, staring at it with beaming eyes of joy. He was glad that someone too, also enjoyed the violin. "It was a gift from Misa, a welcoming gift. She said that 'it was a gift worth giving'." He looked back at Misa, seeing that she was busy talking to the bakery woman. "Psst, Sebastian. I'm not suppose to tell you this but, she has one for you, too. But it's even more elegant! It has the most beautifulest designs and wood I have ever seen on a violin," he secretly whispered, crouching very close to Sebastian. "She said that once you get yours, we could play together with new ones!"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:39 am

Sebastian stared at Misa in shock. He just didn't know what to say. Never in his life had he been treated with such kindness. He held back a tear and patted Denzel's head. "I think she'll be very sad to see that I knew it was coming, but luckily I'm good at keeping secrets! And once you learn I'll be more than delighted to play with you."He stood up and placed his arms by his back, keeping a elegant manor in front of the customers at the bakery.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:56 am

Denzel smiled at Sebastian, and looked over at Misa. Misa laughed, saying goodbye and backing away from the counter. There in her arms was a huge white box. "I hope you like red velvet cake, Sebastian," she said with a carefree smile. The cake was made freshly today, and coated with the finest vanilla icing they had. It was done eligantly, and Sebastian's name had been written on it in a beautiful cursive font. It was just to show him how grateful Misa appreciated his help. Wait till he sees his present, she thought smuggly. Her eyes looked at Denzel. "Ready?" she asked, Denzel nodding. "Sebastian, dear, can you take his violin case and suitcase, please?" Misa asked. Denzel stood and tried to pick up his suitcase, but it was too heavy. "Dont hurt yourself now," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:06 am

He took his finger and gently swiped the bottom of the cake, then licked it off his finger and smiled. "It tastes absolutley splendid~!Now as for the suitcase and violin..."He took a ribbon from the bakery and tied it around the violin and his back, then lifted the suitcase with his left arm, and held the cake in his right hand. "Shall we get going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a break
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next