Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Resistance Arrival Vote_lcapResistance Arrival Voting_barResistance Arrival Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Resistance Arrival Vote_lcapResistance Arrival Voting_barResistance Arrival Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Resistance Arrival EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Resistance Arrival EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Resistance Arrival

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasuo
Grass Village Leader
Grass Village Leader
Yasuo

Male Posts : 37
Reputation<♠> : 167

Resistance Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Resistance Arrival   Resistance Arrival EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:41 am

The resistance Ninjas Arrived at the village which was in a plume of smoke and destruction. Some attacked through the broken walls of the main gate while the major squads snuck into the village from several areas, one of the squads was lead By Yasuo who split up from them they went to attack every waterfall ninja they saw when they came up from underground the village from Secret passage ways, Yasuo stood at the top of a building and immediately began to swiftly kill Waterfall nins they weren't much of a challenge probably because they were all caught off guard, soon one of the Resistance fighters that attacked the village first reported to Yasuo what had happened, apparently some Unknown man attacked the village alone and then asked for their help they just saw it as an Opportunity.

Yasuo puzzled who it could possibly be, then the Ninja continued saying he saw a massive fire ball over the Grass tower not too long ago but it disappeared shortly after it appeared. Who ever it was that started this whole chaos was probably up by the Grass tower but just when Yasuo was about to Head their squads of waterfall nin attacked and Yasuo and the ninja both engaged them, Yasuo with his Superior skill proved too much for the waterfall nin, but the fellow resistant ninja did not pull through and performed a suicide attack to kill two waterfall ninja in one blow, Yasuo continued the attack but could not shake the fact that something was off and ordered for a Sensory ninja to come before him. After minutes of fighting one finally arrived and Yasuo told him what he wanted, after sensing the whole village and the surrounding outskirts he relayed the information and Yasuo set a strategy in motion...
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Ace Akau

Male Posts : 42
Reputation<♠> : 103

Resistance Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance Arrival   Resistance Arrival EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:11 am

A warrior coming from in between the lines of waterfall and grass emerged an army Of elite ninja followed him,He marched they where all setup in battalions,At the destroyed gates the Army stopped then proceeded as their leader gave the go ahead.They saw the slaughter of waterfall ninja he figured it wasn't much compared to what he had done,The War Monger had approached where the grass tower had been the army prepared to engage in combat the Village Leader began to call out."The one who lead the onslaught of my People will be punished this is my Property now.It Is finally time for the grass to defy me you think of me,nothing but an Evil tyrant.No I am not but when if comes to war I will Not Back down Again I pledge that prepare yourself for battle whoever has done this my men are alert just try me."he had said loudly so that the person could hear it,Ace smirked and began to grow arms from his armpits.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Grass Village Leader
Grass Village Leader
Yasuo

Resistance Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance Arrival   Resistance Arrival EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:27 am

((Dont really get this Army stuff..we're ninjas..XD))

Yasuo after setting up the strategy awaited what was to come a smirk appeared on his face and a yellow flash of light appeared on a broken column of the Wall. The light subsided and there stood Yasou...sure he didn't start this whole thing but he was in charge of the resistance, alone stood in the sight of the Waterfall shinobi army, strange though it was, this so called Leader of the waterfall had his force out in the open in ranks and battalions like this was some sort of Samurai warfare. A foolish Choice as it would soon appear.."Sorry mister who ever the hell you are But I'm not about to let a pompous, war hungry ingrate like you control our village any longer" Yasuo shouted for all to hear in an arrogant manner..he always insulted others when he got the chance.

Yasuo then clasped his hands together using a large amount of chakra to perform what he was a bout to after just a few hand signs his whispered "Earth Release: Antlion Technique" Suddenly the ground around The entire Waterfall shinobi army and Ace began to shake slightly the jutsu caused the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the army would then be sucked underground. There the victims, would be sent deep into the ground and will be trapped and suffocated. The ground was sot of like sand and it was sucking in running or crawling out was not much of an option.

While this went on Grass ninja flickered among the rocks of the broken walls some throwing kunai with explosion tags in the air that would land in the closely packed Waterfall ninja battalions while others threw smoke bombs to mask some of the Kunai's being thrown and other actions that they were performing. It was a death trap even if some of them somehow managed to escape the Antlion jutsu the explosion tags which were being hidden by the smoke bombs would blow them to bits. Such a move by a Village leader to bring out his Shinobi into such a formation was not the Ninja way of staying hidden and now it would cost them.

Visual Representation: Even trees would get sucked in
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Grass Village Leader
Grass Village Leader
Yasuo

Resistance Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance Arrival   Resistance Arrival EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:32 pm

((BUMP??))
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Ace Akau

Resistance Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance Arrival   Resistance Arrival EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:15 am

Ace would smirk as he saw the jutsu take part nothing he hasn't seen before he began doing handsigns his ninja was getting blown away by the second he started to think what would he acompish even if he won this battle? He didn't know the answer to that but he was determined to destory this force making sure it wouldn't happen again."Earth Release:Earth Style Wall !!!!"he said as a large wall appered infront of his ninja blocking them from being sucked into the Antilion,Ace smirked it would take more than a Jutsu like that to defeat him he decided to take the offensive as he did handsigns with one hand making a Invisable wind blow towards the person it was ordinary wind or so it appered.Upond hitting the person it would do anything just yet.Ace smirked again this time it was more like a large smile on his face "Now how about you leave?"he then coughed up a Web ball and sent it flying towards Contesting Peoples.

[Lots of spelling mistakes will fix later.]
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Grass Village Leader
Grass Village Leader
Yasuo

Resistance Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance Arrival   Resistance Arrival EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:00 am

((Since you failed to protect your Nin or yourself properly ill be taking my hit of them..))

Due to the the Antlion Jutsu being all around Ace's Waterfall nin and the suction center of it was in the center of his forces some were already sucked down and killed, when the wall was summoned to protect the waterfall nin it only protected a portion of them because the jutsu encircled them and was not just in one direction so others were sucked down to their death, the wall held up good for a short while but due to the Jutsu softening the ground making it look like sand the wall would not have enough Traction to stay up and it fell down killing more waterfall nin and breaking into multiple pieces only to be sucked down as well. Ace himself was being sucked into the ant lion jutsu which continued continued it was worth the chakra seeing all those ninja whom had wronged the Grass village be slaughtered this way.

The Smoke covered the field of the Waterfall nin blocking now blocking their sight of the grass nin and their relentless Kunai and Explosion tag attacks more and more waterfall ninja were being slaughtered some kunai were even heading towards Ace who didn't seem to be blocking even though the grass nin could barley see their enemies being kill. It would appear the Waterfall village's leader was not what he was cracked up to be, Yasuo looked at Ace while he spat out the web ball gritting his teeth while it approached it traveled fast and slammed into a pillar where a bunch of grass nin were and they were all killed in the process, That bastard...Yasuo thought to himself while he continued the jutsu which sucked more and more waterfall ninja into the ground and killed them.
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Ace Akau

Resistance Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance Arrival   Resistance Arrival EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:30 am

Units from away holding Kunai Launchers began to attach explosive tags to them and launch them at the Opponent Kunai by Kunai.Ace wasn't worried about anything all he had to do was secure himself and his men from the Antilon,On the Other his Kunai Ninja where launching left and right killing a great deal of Grass ninja,Then The explosion would Knock down the Buildings or towers they where standing on some where coming directly for the opponents leader.Ace smirked his Wind had hit in a matter of seconds this battle would be over with him as the victor,First he had to get away from the antilon he began doing another set of handsighns. An an Enlarged doom made of Spider web materials looking a brownish looking Dome. It covered him and his ninja, the ninja were channeling their chakra into the dome so it wouldn't move or break. Meanwhile Outside Yasou would feel feverish with Achy joints he would soon come down with some case of the flu."Its Over Now,My Jutsu will come into effect and it'll be the last of you!""Tell Me,What do you get out of Such a thing?Me Just killing the ninja that you have,The Family that had came to help you.Is It all worth it?To Protect grass at all cost,A Minor contry.Is it worth the onslaught of both our ninja?It would be better if we could resolve this conflict,But you're not willing to listen.Please take into concideration of My words."Humm...If this guy dosnt accept this he's as good as dead.Most Likely Ive already landed my jutsu now I just sit and relax...wait and see if he'll give in or not,Nothing but blood and stone would lie on the battlefeild we have destroyed much is this really good for Grass?Couldn't be.Could it be though that im taking more concideration than the person attacking grass?These are my rightfull lands by war.My Conquest will continue..weither he's dead or not..But one cannot build an empire just on the blood beneth his sword or the jutsus that he uses he must have a strong base,How will grass ever recover from this?Impossiable,This will go down In Grasses history forever,in the books this battle will lie in The outskirts a rebelion strikes to take there lands they seek...to find the one who made them suffer and killed many of there familly's but answer one thing....Is is worth it to see children cry as the onslaught of there familys are taking part is this Nessisary?

[post count]

[And for the Antlion to be like that you had to put alot of chakra into it,it states the range very on how much chakra u put though it.]

Last edited by Crow on Wed May 12, 2010 5:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed back to original Post(( NO CHEATING!)))
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Grass Village Leader
Grass Village Leader
Yasuo

Resistance Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance Arrival   Resistance Arrival EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:14 am

((I Already know the cost of the jutsu which is why im gonna end this entire battle right now ...Smile also you could have been a little more subtle with my resistance ninja..i gave you an entire post to defend your nin and you failed..and then in your next post you start annihilating my forces with out giving me a chance to defend..be more subtle next time dude.. ))

Yasuo smirked a little as his Jutsu continued.."Necessary??" Yasuo asked with an angered look on his face "Killing my people ...taking land that is not yours..for someone from a minor country your self i thought you'd know..our pride is everything! minor country? HA there is nothing Minor about a people who want nothing but peace, it's people like you that make this world so ignorant and full of war..Necessary..ask your self if it was necessary in hell!!" Yasuo shouted full of pride from his speech and began a battle cry as the kunai hit some of his ninja...Ace's stupidity of the laws of yasuo's technique was laughable the dome which Ace created did nothing..all it did was trap them inside the antlion trap the dome might now break but it did not block them from being sucked into the trap, it was game over for the waterfall ninja's and their leader the Suction of the hole dragged Ace along with his ninja into the center of the jutsu which lead them into the ground crushing their bodies and suffocating them to death all including Ace the waterfall village leader himself

There were squad's of Grass ninja heading from the side of the Kunai launching waterfall ninja, this was all apart of Yasuo's strategy the sensory nin from before had located their positions and Yasuo had already given the squads their orders. This battle was basically finished..the Flu symptoms that Ace predicted from using his Genjutsu never happened due to the Initial Kai release Jutsu that Yasuo had..chakra stored at the back of his head specially used to combat Genjutsu, the moment his chakra was disrupted it kicked in and released the genjutsu with everything over Yasuo released his Technique falling to his knees due to the amount of chakra he used..he still had chakra left over but the jutsu lasted much longer than he predicted his fellow grass ninja began to cheer over their victory although some began to cough because of the genjutsu which was caste don them Yasuo released two Grass ninja from the genjutsu's hold because he knew it was genjutsu because of the Initial kai release alerting him.

The two ninja that had the genjutsu released moved on to their comrades and began releasing them from the genjutsu and so on and so on..the battle was won...

((I claimed my hit simply because for three posts you did not successfully evade my jutsu))
Back to top Go down
Yasuo
Grass Village Leader
Grass Village Leader
Yasuo

Resistance Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance Arrival   Resistance Arrival EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:07 pm

((Since Ace has not Replied in the three day limit like the rules say im claiming my second hit which would be his death.....so The waterfall Leader and his nin are dead))

Yasuo stood on the pillar while the grass nin who were sent to flank the Kunai launching waterfall squads killed them off, this battle was over and the Grass had now been free from the terrible hold of the waterfall village, with this war over the next step was simple reconstruction, the village was in ruins and it was time to rebuild it, even if it would be hard and troublesome, With so few ninja left, an Alliance would be needed but from who? While the Grass nin went through out the village helping all its citizens others went through out the entire land of grass looking for builders and carpenters to help rebuild their village..

End Topic
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Ace Akau

Resistance Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance Arrival   Resistance Arrival EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:14 am

[Im Sorry I was Incapiable Of Posting Due to family Issues.So Ill post now.]

As Ace was being sucked into the antlion he manged to do a couple handsigns Poof!A Log Took his place as he appered far away from the log somewhere,by the gates where they once stood."Hunh you..Have...won this battle..but Later on I will win the war..." he said as he hustled down a Path then flickered off though a long distance.Soon Vanishing from sight.

Exit...

[short post and incorrect spellings.]
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

Male Posts : 52
Reputation<♠> : 13
Job/hobbies : Sungakure No Sato, Kazekage.

Resistance Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance Arrival   Resistance Arrival EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:32 am

((Ace i am sorry you are dead, Yasuo has took the hit and you have died. ))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Rouge:: S-Class
Rouge:: S-Class
Sasuke Uchiha

Reputation<♠> : 49
Job/hobbies : Hunting Itachi

Character Sheet(Don't activate)
Mangekyō:
Resistance Arrival Left_bar_bleue85/100Resistance Arrival Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Resistance Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance Arrival   Resistance Arrival EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:31 pm

((Yeah what Gaara said I claimed my hit...and the rules say that you should say when your not posting during the 3 day thing..you didn't PM me or told an Admin and you were online during those 3 days..So your dead and my Character Yasuo got the first kill on this forums))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resistance Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance Arrival   Resistance Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Resistance Arrival
Page 1 of 1