Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... Vote_lcapBlackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... Voting_barBlackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... Vote_lcapBlackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... Voting_barBlackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Addiction
Academy Student
Academy Student
Addiction

Reputation<♠> : 27

Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... Empty
PostSubject: Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...   Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Addiction quietly hummed a tune as she strolled down a silent street at the dawn of day. "Blackbird singing in the dead of night.. take these sunken eyes and learn to see. All your life.. You were only waiting for this moment to be free.." The words unnoticably escaped her lips in a melodiously depressing fashion as a full syringe of herione dangled from her fingertips. She tightened her grip on the syringe and arched her arm, ready to slam it into her leg and inject herself with the oh so good poison.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Akatsuki :: B-Class
Ikki Kishima

Male Posts : 107
Reputation<♠> : 131

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...   Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:40 pm

"You shouldn't do that."A mans voice would come from behind her,a man wearing a black cloak with red clouds on it was seen sitting on a bench on the pathway,his eyes were close and he had one leg over the other and is arms were hidden inside the sleeves of his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kurieita
Traveler
Traveler
Princess Kurieita

Female Posts : 34
Reputation<♠> : 25

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...   Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Kurieita was walking through this land as well trying to get to the Grass Village to see if she could stop the fighting there... It was dark and she did not enjoy showing her face so she had a large hat that covered her face.
The Princess saw a figure up a head and there was a reflection of something in her hand from the moon light...As she approached, she noticed another figure clothed in something rather dark. She kept her distance for the time being not knowing if the people were dangerous or not...
Back to top Go down
Addiction
Academy Student
Academy Student
Addiction

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...   Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:53 pm

She froze at a man's decent words and dropped the needle in shock. Turning around, she stared at the cloaked stranger with an alert eye and pushed some of her long bangs out of her blue eyes. Addiction stayed still." Who are you?" Her tired voice echoed quietly through the street. Addiction pursed her lips in curiosity, still eyeing this man in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...   Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:00 pm

"Don't worry I won't hurt you,My name is Ikki and I'm a friend,for now"Ikki would stand to his feet and notice the other girl,he would just look at the girl and say"Come,you may walk pass if you wish."Ikki would have a very dull look on his face as he spoke to the two women.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kurieita
Traveler
Traveler
Princess Kurieita

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...   Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:08 pm

"O-Oh, okay...." Kurieita made her way towards the two. "Do forgive my interruption, but, can either of you point me in the direction of the land of rice... I heard there was fighting and do wish to see what I can do about breaking it up...
Back to top Go down
Addiction
Academy Student
Academy Student
Addiction

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...   Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Addiction laughed and picked up the syringe. " I have no clue, sweetheart. Ask Ikki." She squirted a bit of herione in Ikki's direction with the shiny glass needle.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...   Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Ikki would open his eyes and grab the needle out of Addictions' hand and toss it somewhere and said"That stuff is bad for you,you don't need it."He would then look to the other girl and say"The land of grass isn't where you want to be right now and if they are fighting,it is very dangerous to travel there alone."
Back to top Go down
Princess Kurieita
Traveler
Traveler
Princess Kurieita

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...   Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:44 pm

"I am very capable in defending myself... However, if you wish to chaperon I am not against it..." She didn't think that he would, but she could use someone else to help her to spread her message of peace...
Back to top Go down
Addiction
Academy Student
Academy Student
Addiction

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...   Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:53 pm

"I think it would be a wonderful if he did that for you.. Get him out of my hair.." Addiction mumbled as she turned around and rummaged through the streets in search of her needle. She grimaced when she found it a small alleyway across the street, shattered with liquid pooled around it. " I think he should!" She shouted as she turned around and glared at Ikki. "And you should bring me back more for the amount you just ruined! This stuff doesn't grow on trees!"
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...   Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:58 pm

"Why save people when they might end up like that"Ikki would point toward Addiction,He would move his hair from in front of his face and say"I'm sorry but I must be leaving for I have other things to attend to in the Rain."Ikki would begin walking away from the two heading toward the land of rain.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kurieita
Traveler
Traveler
Princess Kurieita

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...   Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:15 am

"I am here to save whom ever I can... Those corrupt have already passed the line of saving..." Kurieita took a glance at Addiction... She then continued on to the Grass Village dispite of the oddly dressed man's advice. "Maybe we shall cross paths later..."
Back to top Go down
Addiction
Academy Student
Academy Student
Addiction

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...   Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:26 am

"Yeah, whatever. Just keep in mind, girly, those corrupt had no one to save them..." Addiction said in a low voice to herself as she took a cig out of her pocket and lit it, walking the other way. " No one was there when they needed help the most. And when they cried for help, they were shunned. That is when one passes corrupt. That is when no one was there. That's why I'm like I am today..." She choked on her words as she put one foot in front of the other and went farther and farther from the other girl. A thin tear accidentally let out of her eye. Addiction quickly wiped it away and stepped faster and farther away from the Tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...   Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night... Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night...
Page 1 of 1