Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
In the Shining Night sky Vote_lcapIn the Shining Night sky Voting_barIn the Shining Night sky Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
In the Shining Night sky Vote_lcapIn the Shining Night sky Voting_barIn the Shining Night sky Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
In the Shining Night sky EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
In the Shining Night sky EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

In the Shining Night sky

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Male Posts : 106
Reputation<♠> : 130

In the Shining Night sky Empty
PostSubject: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Its been a few days since he made his appearance meeting his partner Tifa, he was outside in the village enjoying the dark sky and the slight breeze that came through. Kazu was very different from people really he always snuck to see the night briming sky looking at all the shining stars. He was on top of the highest point in the city on the tower tip with his anbu gear and his mask on. He wonders in the sky almost like he was in a trance. He sees how quiet it is well its pretty much dark like for bedtime. Even if he couldn't sleep he would've been out regardless, his eyes just wonders off into the sky as the thoughts of his new life in the mist village as the new ANBU ninja
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:30 am

"Alright, you know what to do..." Tifa's dazzling voice stood out among the symphony of night insects, their songs quieting as she spoke. She put her katana back into its sheath, the two fellow ANBU members nodding as one hoisted the dead body onto their shoulder and disappearing with the wind. A missing ninja had somehow managed to get inside the village, but was obviously discarded. Tifa will have to chastise the village gate guards tomorrow on slacking with their job. She ran a hand through her long light blonde hair that looked angel blonde in the moon's light tonight, almost looking white. She was wearing her porcelain bird-shaped ANBU mask, the glass reflecting the moon's light. Tifa was also wearing her normal ANBU uniform, something she mostly wore. She leaped up onto the building gracefully, jumping building to building when she saw a dark figure up at the highest point of a building. She jumped feverishly up onto higher buildings, reaching almost to the highest point; slowing her pace patiently, she made no noise what so ever. As she focused more on the figure, she noticed that it was Kazu. He was her teammate, a friend, nothing more. She sighed in exhaustion and stood on a flat surface of a building below him, placing one hand on her hip and letting the other hang at her side. She looked to the right and up at Kazu. "Couldn't sleep?" she asked, her voice a lulling, mere whisper. She looked up at the black night sky then, seeing stars dotted everywhere, the moon high and bright tonight.         
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:18 am

Kazu didnt even looked down to her which was his teammate and friend Tifa, its been a couple of days since their last encounter and still everytime he looked at her the same questions poped in his head when he first met her, but its none of his business he'll just wait till she wanted to talk about it, they always been on separate missions, working for the Mizukage "I never sleep on a beautiful night" he said as his eyes shined with the stars and moon, he smiles as he leans back on the roof looking up at the sky as his silver hair covers his eyes slightly, he puts his arms behind his back looking at the stars with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:27 am

Tifa's eyes looked very bright tonight as she slid her mask upward, now on top of her head. She wanted to see it without the mask, and it was beautiful. Her eyes looked like an aquamarine mixed with teal blue tonight, focusing on the stars. She then looked over where she saw Kazu who was now leaning back, smiling towards the sky. "I guess I'll let you stare in peace. I must be bothersome," she said, a laugh following after her sentence. There was something about her laugh that stood out, like in a bizarre but serene way. The bizarre part about it was how much it ringed like a lullaby, how soft and mesmerizing it sang. Almost unreal. She smiled at the sky, her breath-taking laugh quieting. She looked down, looking on where to jump to leave him in peace.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:36 am

Kazu looked slightly at her "No not at all Tifa....you can watch the sky with me" he said smiling at her, in the back of his mind he couldnt believe he asked her that. But she was his friend, the only one he can truly trust in the mist village, but it was up to her join him or not, he didnt want her to get too close to him causing something to happen, but did she wanted this to happen?
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:48 am

As she was about to leap off, Kazu spoke to her, and she paused. She was facing him sideways from below, and her hair covered her flawless face as she looked a bit down. A blank expression occupied her face, and she cocked her head up and to the right, looking at him, looking a bit confused. But she flashed a breath-taking smile at him and said, "I'd love to..." 
Tifa then looked away, lowering herself and sitting on the edge of the roof, her legs dangling freely over the side. She looked up, her long hair resting against her back and atop the roof as it were very long, looking angel blonde in the moon's light. Almost a vanilla-white color. Her bone structure looked flawless as shadows were castes upon her face at some angels, and her eyes were closed, a small smile at the corner of her lips. "I can tell you want to ask me something. Go ahead, don't be shy," she said with encouragement, opening just her right eye and turning her head to the right to look up at Kazu. She looked cute with just one eye open and smiling at him.   
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Kazu scratches his head blushing of how she look in the moonlight thinking of something to say, but he didnt really think he was usually straight forward, he didnt know if she wanted to know of what he was going to say "well....it was about the day we met, and since we are alone and nobodys here is asleep, remember you said this...."You appear to be a dream that everyone wants, but doesn't even know it. I'm afraid to wake up...because then you'll be gone..." he said "What did you mean by that Tifa?" he asked as he got up, walking over to sit right next to her
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Tifa was caught off guard that he even memorized what she had said word for word. She looked back up at the sky as he sat next to her, wondering why what she had said stuck to him. She pondered on it for a minute, the silence creeping in between them. She opened both of her eyes, her eyelids casted half way over them, looking more of a sad expression. "In other words, you're something rare. Like a violence-free dream...It's hard to find someone like you. I cannot describe it well. It's like, I don't want to share you; I don't want to share my dream that I had. You've been through so much, yet you're still so genuine. You just radiate this calmness that makes me feel secure and safe when im around you. If I do share you, then others will want you, when it should be just me to have the dream...I sound very selfish," she mumbled, letting out a heart-melting laughter. "Im afraid that if I don't do anything, I'll never have the chance," she said so flawlessly, so soft. Soft like velvet. Tifa looked away because of her cheeks that flushed very very lightly, the petal pink adding a nice touch to her creamy tanned skin. The moon's light danced in her unique blue eyes as she looked at it, now very silent.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Kazu looked at her explained as it seems, like she wanted him for herself. He listened in of how special he is too her soimewhat, then looking at her face made him realized of how special she is to him, did she have feelings for him?...it was very hard to describe it the situation so, he thinks for a few seconds of an idea he wanted to know how she felt about him, this brave idea might not work, but it worth it. He silently looked at her, leaning his head on her shoulder softly carefully,"Im afraid that if I don't do anything, I'll never have the chance" after she said that he wanted to know, "Chance??.... a chance to do what Tifa?" he asked wanting to know, of what she meant
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:28 pm

She felt him rest his cheek on her shoulder, not moving or getting excited, she sat there calmly, her feet swinging back and forth gently as the hung over the edge. She listened to his question, pondering on how to answer it at best. But she couldn't find any way. "A chance to be happy, for once. But it's no importance to you..." she murmured softly. "...Just promise me that if you leave me like the others have...give me a heads up..." she said, her voice a mere whisper as she hid the saddness that clung to her voice.

Last edited by Tifa Shinoku on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Kazu looked up her not taking his eyes off her, "I wouldn't abandoned you for the world Tifa" he said softly, "I cared for you too much to abandon someone like" he added on as he smiled as lookin at the moon with his head on her shoulder, "I'll stay with you forever regards of how you feel about me Tifa" he mutterd blushing silightly at her
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Tifa was all quiet at first, but then he spoke. Her eyes widened and she looked down at him slightly, flabbergasted by what he said. Did that mean that...? She gently pushed him off of her shoulder that way they made eye contact. "Kazu...what do you mean...?" she asked, surprised but confused.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Kazu looked at her eyes for a sec then sat up straight "well its complicated really....I feel that there is some sort of bond between us Tifa...maybe I have feelings for you or something but I'm not sure" he said as he looked at the moon, as they were some sort of happiness coming from him ".....there's something about you that makes me feel so alive, and braver.....but I do know this I will stay by your side no matter what" he said smiling at the moon and lights in the sky which were stars
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Tifa stared at him as he spoke, telling her how he might have something for her. She made him feel more alive and...brave? She smiled warmly at him, her eyes pulling away from him and to the moon. Her hands werelimp in her lap, Tifa outstretching her right hand out towards the moon. "Like I promised, I'll fight for you in any battle. Even if it means sacrificing my own life, anything to keep you out of harm's way. Partners." The second she said partners, she clutched her hand into a tight fist, looking like she was holding the moon within her hand. "Time will tell...." she spoke softly, smiling and dropping her arm.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:57 am

Kazu leaned back as his hair on the suface spiral around his head beneath him, he lays a hand on his face covering his left eye looking at the sky, he smiles "Same here, Tifa ....same here" he said as he took his Kitsune Anbu, looking at it, it had blue flames designs on it, you could tell it was very old by the split over the right eye hole due to training he always go through. Even though where his training takes place is a Secret, no one knows where he goes
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:18 am

Tifa smiled at Kazu, her face looking content. But then her face contorted, a twist of pain expressed among her beautiful face. She felt dizzy all of a sudden, her hand imediately flew up to her forehead, her hands cupping it, looking as if she were in extreme pain. She winced loudly and her eyes were closed tightly, gritting her teeth and locked her mouth shut, her free hand gripping a fistful of her ANBU vest on her stomach. There was an agonizing pain throbbing loudly in her temple, and she could hear ringing in her ears. Was it a headache, possibly? Tifa's hand began to glow blue with chakra as she tried to preform Headache Relief jutsu, but the pain didn't go away. She stumbled onto her feet, and that's when everything went down hill. The shingles from beneath Tifa gave way, and she slipped off the edge of the roof, falling backwards. She tried to grab Kazu's hand but she missed. As she fell lower, she tried to frantically grab hold of the edge, but her finger tips lightly brushed the edge, missing it barely. Tifa was now too far from the roof's edge to grab anything. "Kazu!" Tifa screamed, falling through the air. She was facing back first towards the ground, her hair blowing and whiping her face as she fell. She was about four stories high from the ground. The pain in her forehead got worse, and before she knew it, her vision swerved and got blurry. She panicked, not being able to see well in the dark to grab a hold of something.    
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:43 am

Kazu smiled at her as she smiled at him, he heard her wince loud. He sat up hoping she was alright, she gripped herself seeing she was in a painful state, her glowed to heal it, he gasped as she stumbled to her feet. He stood up worried for the worse to happen, then unknowingly she slipped off the edge, he reached out for her but he missed which caused his eyes to widened, he held on to a leadge for a micro second he ran to the edge seeing her falling screaming his name, she was scared. In Kazu eyes everything slowed down seeing her calling out to him, he doved down falling as fast as he could, he reached for her hand "Tifa!!!" he shouted as he strecthed his arm out futher grabbing her hand, he pulled himself to her hugging her tightly, with her head to his chest protecting her for thw worse thing to happen, as he did he gritted his teeth as he slammed into the ground taking all the damage from the fall knocking himself unconscience, making his body a cushion for Tifa, she was safe, not a scratch on her, but Kazu he could be on the verge of death or gravely injured
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Tifa completely blacked out, her vision vanishing before she knew it. Her eyes were wide open but she couldn't see anything. Everything was black. Her eyes frantically looked for Kazu, back and forth, but she couldn't find him. She quickly blinked twice, and it cleared the blackness away. Her eyes found Kazu reaching his hand out to her, grabbing a hold of her and pulling her into him. And then that's when he hit the ground, his body acting like a cushion for her. He slid across the ground, finally slowing down to a stop. Tifa was lying ontop of him, her blonde hair sprawled out all over his chest where her head was. She groaned, slowly raising her head; if she did it too fast it might've hurt due to the headache. She brushed the hair out of her face, looking at Kazu. He was unconscious, abd his chest was rising up and down very slowly, scaring Tifa. She rolled off of him and kneeled down beside him, her hands glowing blue as they charged up with chakra. Tifa was a very good medic. "...Kazu, can you hear me?...Kazu!" she cried quietly, her voice cracking when she said his name. Tifa unzipped his ANBU vest and pushed up his shirt, revealing his bare chest. She held her hands above his chest and preformed Mystical Palm Healing, focusing very hard. Every now and then, she'd look back at his face, seeing how out of it he was. She frowned; why did he do such an idiotic move? He should have just let her go. She should be the one in his position. She concentrated on healing him, accomplishing the task. She pressed her hand on his cheek, her fingers brushing his hair lightly. With her thumb, she stroked his cheek. "Kazu...Are you there...?" she asked softly, whispering to him. If he doesn't move or budge, she'll have to carry him to the hospital.  

Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:09 pm

After that grueling fall, which caused Kazu to be unconscience for a while, he was laying there breathing slowly...as he was completely out of it, memories kept popping up hearing her voice, he hears his father cold voice "You are a disgrace to the Dragon Clan, your not even human...you shouldnt even be alive" then his mothers "Keep your friends, protect them no matter what, risk your own lifed if you have to" then finally he hear Tifa voice in his memories "You appear to be a dream that everyone wants, but doesn't even know it. I'm afraid to wake up...because then you'll be gone" then he finally hers in real time, "...Kazu, can you hear me?...Kazu!" his body was not responding he wanted to move, it couldnt end this way he fought for a lot to be where he is today, his body was numb from the fall. But as soon she touched his face softly, he had the ability to feel again he could hear her whispering out to him "Kazu...Are you there...?" he lifted his hand slowly placing it on her hand which was on his face taking a hold of it, he slowly opened his crismon red eyes, smiling warmly at her...glad that she is safe
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:50 pm

When he didn't respond, her petal pink lips began to tremble, and her eyes squinted by the slightest bit, tears filling up in her crystal ocean-blue eyes. "Please wake up," she whispered, tears running down her cheeks and splashing onto her hand on his cheek. The tears dripped down his cheek, and she began to silently sob to herself. She fell onto his chest, hiding her face into it and clutching his vest with her free hand. Her body shook as she cried inti his vest, her whimpers muffled. As her hand that was on his cheek began to slid off, something caught it and held it in place. It was warm and soft as it held hers. She froze, catching her breath. She slowly sat up and looked at Kazu to see him with his eyes open, a warm smile on his lips. "Y-y-you id-iot, you had me thinking you had slipped into a deep slumber!" she cried, her voice shaking as she stammered over her own words. Tears were streaming down her flawless face, her lips pulled down in a frown. She slightly shook as she tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:34 am

Kazu looked at her eyes weakly, then he lifted his head a little laying his head on her lap. He was alive and well, but he winced at it seems he probably have a fractured rib and bruise on his arm and face. He cared for her so much, he didnt hesitate to save her life, even if he had to die in her place. He looked up at her smiling weakly taking a finger wiping her tears away "I...was in a deep slumber....but your touch and your voice is what brought me back" he said as he sighed in relief seeing she was alright, "Im glad I was able to caught you, I wouldnt live with myself if you you would've died or got injured from that fall....I made a promise, and I tend to keep it" he said as he touched her face smiling softly, stroking his fingers against her flawless face, brushing her hair out her face so he could get a good look at her
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:00 am

She sobbed, seeing that he was still hurt. She wiped her tears away with the back of her hand and  placed it on his bare chest. Her skin was soft against his, and her hand began to glow green, preforming Bone Setting jutsu. It was the least she could do now. As her hand was against his rib cage, setting it correctly, she leaned her face against his soft hand as he placed it there, wiping her tears away and brushing the strands of blonde hair away. Her eye color was very bright due to crying; it always did this effect. She saw his smile, and her heart shattered on the spot. He was in pain, because of her. A tear quickly escaped ran down her cheek. I'm sorry, she mouthed, knowing that if she were to speak, she'd just end up crying. She tucked her left bangs behind her ear, staring at Kazu. She leaned forward and gently pressed her lips to his forehead; as she was very close, a very mouth watering aroma came off of her, the scent of orange blossom, vanilla, and lilac brushing off of her skin. "A gift for pulling a heroic move," she whispered, about to pull away from his face.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:57 am

He saw her sobbed for him, he felt so touched that she cared for him. As she placed her hand on his chest sliding down to his rib, he winced a little, then sighed in relaxation as she nuzzled her face into his hand, seeing she mouthed the words "Im sorry" he felt bad for her feeling sad as a tear rolled down her cheek, but he promised her to keep her safe from harms way, he closed his eyes as she leaned in kissing his head, she smelled very sweet like a fresh flower garden, he smiled seeing it was a gift for his heroic deed, he knows it wasnt the time for this but it'll probably make her feel better. He leans his head a little kissing her cheek softly, wiping her tear away looking at her "...thats a gift from me....dont worry I will be fine there's no reason to feel sorry for yourself...your safe that all that matters" he said softly
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:19 am

She faintly blushed as he kissed her cheek, feeling how soft his lips felt under her warm cheeks. She slightly smiled, his voice was very reassuring to her. She sat up straight, her hand moving up to the bruise on his cheek. She placed her hand along it, healing that now as his rib was much better. She tangled her fingers in his hair with her other hand, twirling locks of soft grey hair with her fingers as she stared into his eyes. The moon shone down on them, allowing them to see eachother and their surroundings. "How are you feeling?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:40 am

Kazu smiled at her as she blushed when he kissed her cheek her skin was so soft, he felt her hand movin up to his face where his bruise was, he nuzzled his face into her hand as she healed it, her hand was so warm and soothing making him feel relaxed as she played with his hair asking him if he was alright, he smiled as he his crismon red eyes met her ocean blue eyes "....I'm fine now that your here with me" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Shining Night sky
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next