Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village Vote_lcapEnter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village Voting_barEnter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village Vote_lcapEnter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village Voting_barEnter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikki Kishima
Akatsuki :: B-Class
Ikki Kishima

Male Posts : 107
Reputation<♠> : 131

Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village Empty
PostSubject: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:43 am

I would be at the village gates and would look at them as Himari flew over head I would tell him to go find Chiro Nara of this village as Pain instructed me to and I would begin to stand there waiting for him to return,I could've easily turn on my foresight jutsu but I wanted to save my charka incase I would have to battle.
Back to top Go down

Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:32 am

Nagato moved his body to a hidden spot in the land of fire with the 5 paths standing guard and 1 on the prowl.

Animal path knew the leaf village was just out of site. Quickly preforming a summoning jutsu he summoned the charmelon. Crawling inside its mouth the charmelon made it self invisable and then charged. Rushing towards the massive gates. They were wide open like always. Animal path knew the leaf would have snesory ninja and he would be detected but Animal path didnt care. Observeing the man from below watching ikki's every move. Unfourtently it looked like he was going to complete his task without a challenge so he decided to create one.rushing through the massive gate the charmelon started across the top of buildings. All that would be seen would be a massive shadow moving very quickly towards the hokage building.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:41 am

Ikki would see the shadow move thought the eyes of his bird as Himari would contact him saying something is goning to happen Ikki would say"I could use a challenge."and he would begin to walk right into the village and wouldn't careless who saw him.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Hokage
Hokage
Zanza

Reputation<♠> : 23

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:49 am

Useing wood to launch himself through the air Zanza spoted the akatsuki member quickly enough. Doing a few hand seals in the air Zanza activated earth spear. Comming straight down above the mans head he would bring his right heel on top of the mans head cause his head to insatnly looked downwards as his body was forced into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:04 am

Ikki would see the Zanza shoot himself in the sky thought the eyes of Himari and would move out of the way and Zanzas' attack would miss him and a large cloud of smoke would come from this when the smoke cleared Ikki would say"Do you know where Chiro Nara maybe located?"He would open his eyes as he said this to look at the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Hokage
Hokage
Zanza

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:52 pm

"Do you know where Chiro Nara maybe located?" the missing ninja asked. Zanza smirked "Mabey i do mabey i dont. Ask me again in 5 seconds." Zanza did hand seals at lighting speed and smacked the ground. Useing the four pillar prision technique. To make a cage around the man. It was a nearly perfect squar with the ground. If he streched both arms straight out he would barely touch both sides and atm he was in the dead center. "Now why do you want chiro nara?" Zanza asked his new bird in a cage.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wood_Release:_Four_Pillars_Prison_Technique
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Jounin
Jounin
Katsu

Male Posts : 275
Reputation<♠> : 43

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:09 pm

"Hello Hokage-Same I was told to come help train." said Katsu.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:40 am

Chuckles "I've got a mission I must complete and you're in the way...."Ikki would show his hands as he would then say "Ninja Art:Black Rain Jutsu" the skies would turn black and oil would begin to fall from the sky and Ikki would say "Fire Style:Fire mist"he would only shoot at the oil and the oil would be set ablaze and the sky would now be raining fire and the cage would burn away Ikki would then use his Ranton Style-Light Birds and the two shinobi would have to doge 100 birds but if they did the buildings around would be servery damaged from the birds.Ikki would stand there with his eyes closed as he said"I won't ask again where is Chiro Nara?"
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Hokage
Hokage
Zanza

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:04 am

Zanza repeated the process of the jutsu he had just preformed to create a shiled around himseld and his ally befor the black rain. Releaseing it after the birds stopped flying around. Doing more hand signs and slaping the ground again he repaired the building instantly. Standing back up he did one last hand sign to activate his favorite jutsu. "Shes in my office but your touching her without killing me first." Zanza said glareing at the man. Usually he was all smiles but threating someone like that was more than enough to agravate him.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:04 am

Chuckles and then begins to laugh "This is not a game...This is the power of the White Crow and It's Feeding time.."Just then One of Himaris' feathers would Fall from the sky and Ikki would say "Ninja Art:Feather Barrage!" the one feather would turn into 1000 feather and would come at high speeds toward the two and Ikki would do his Light Bird jutsu again and he would also use his Blinding Light Jutsu as well and when the two's sight returned he would be on top of the Hokages Building and he would Make multiple shadow clones(10) and They would all have the Raiton Charka around their hand and they would use the Light Bird jutsu hit and destroying many of the buildings around He would then Jump into the office of the hokage and would see Chiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:16 am

Ikki im voiding your post. In a fight there is a posting order and you just skipped katsu's turn. So your post is void. Once katsu posts then you may post.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Jounin
Jounin
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Katsu sighed "Hokage~Sama do you hear me I was told to come help train. So wait should I do be on you're side or Ikki's side Zanza?" Katsu asked.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Chuckles and then begins to laugh "This is not a game...This is the power of the White Crow and It's Feeding time.."Just then One of Himaris' feathers would Fall from the sky and Ikki would say "Ninja Art:Feather Barrage!" the one feather would turn into 1000 feather and would come at high speeds toward the two and Ikki would do his Light Bird jutsu again and he would also use his Blinding Light Jutsu as well and when the two's sight returned he would be on top of the Hokages Building and he would Make multiple shadow clones(10) and They would all have the Raiton Charka around their hand and they would use the Light Bird jutsu hit and destroying many of the buildings around He would then Jump into the office of the hokage and would see Chiro.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Hokage
Hokage
Zanza

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:00 am

Zanza reapeated the process forming to cages around him and katsu. Once the attcks stopped he released the cages and all that was left was 10 of the dude. Quickly sprouting wood from the building they stood on going straight thorugh there feet meaning no chance for a dodge all 10 went up in a large cloud of smoke. Spinning around and looking he spoted the real one moveing towards the hokage's building. Zanza instinctivly chased.

OOC: Katsu are you an idot? Ikki is being test by pain to Zanza the village is under attck by akatsuki act like a real ninja and try to kill ikki.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Jounin
Jounin
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:35 pm

OOC: Pain told me to come here -_- anyways back on topic.

Katsu ran after the Akatsuki Ikki. Katsu was not happy and chased after her to save Chiro from getting into more danger. Katsu did a few handsigns and summoned clones by using Clone Jutsu. Katsu and his clones ran toward the Hokage building trying to help the village from being destroyed by the Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:23 am

Ikki would see them coming at him with their attacks and he woulld become very angry but he wouldn't show it he would simply begin to charge his heaven blade as he said"So...It is a fight they want....Iguess I have to delay my mission for now."The blade would begin to charge and change white as Ikki said "Raiton Style:Heaven Blade Jutsu"The white lighting attack would come around his hand and his clones would vanish as Ikki would stand there and wait for Zanza to get closer but as he waited the Heaven Blade would become stronger and stronger Katsu Clones would vanish and so would Zanza attack as well because the Heaven Blade when active consumes all charka based materials and uses it for an attack...when Zanza got close enough he would extend his arm and strike at him killing him with the attack sending 10,000 volts into his body making it impossible for him to live.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Hokage
Hokage
Zanza

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:12 am

Zanza would strike a dumbfound look as the man attcked him with a blade. As the blade came towards him he did a simple hand sign. The sword struck but it was to late Zanza use wood substituion jutsu. Appering behind the man Zanza did more hand signs. "Give up as long as your as slow as you are you cant defeat me. However if you like we can go to the office so you can see your quote unquote target befor i kill you."
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:13 am

((Okay I cant wait for Katsu to post so I'll just go ahead and he can just come in when ever))

Ikki would become angry with the kages remarks and He would say"Don't ever call me slow..."Ikki would vanish and you would see him on the head of the first hokage as he would then have his eyes closed as he would then open them and say"wind style-Tornado."Ikki would open his eyes and open his mouth and a Large Tornado would come from it and it would begin to rampage thought the village but Ikki didn't stop there he would the use his black rain Jutsu once more but he would have the cloud oveer the entire village as he set it ablaze burn all the buildings,trees,grass,shops,etc that the fire hit and the tornado would only make matters worse because it would also be destroying the village..Ikki would then look at the village as he would then say"This has been fun but I'll Have to kill you now young Kage...you had a good run in this village as kage but it ends here...for I have to a mission to complete and you and your Nin are in my way of completing that task and I don't like to fail.."Ikki would see Nagato and Animal path at the gates of the village as he then said "I guess my mission is over but I can leave now,No it has got way to fun to leave now."Ikki would then Charge his Heaven Blade once more and he would appear on top of the Hikages buling once more and he would say"Now you must die for your village knows no true pain."Ikki would sync and vanish and would appear behind Zanza and he would then strike with his attack but incase Zanza tried the same trick Ikki would have his Raiton Charka flowing all thought his body as he would also trap Zanza in his blinding arc jutsu and He would be come blind for 10 seconds and Ikki would hit him with his heaven blade once again but this time Ikki put 5% of his charka in it making it 3x stronger than the last one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Ikki Kishima wrote:

((Okay I cant wait for Katsu to post so I'll just go ahead and he can just come in when ever))

Unfourtently theres something called a posting order and you have to so im voiding your post.

Ikki Kishima wrote:

Ikki would vanish and you would see him on the head of the first hokage

ROFL no unless you eplain to me how you magiclly ogt on the hokages head this is a total god mod.

Ikki Kishima wrote:

Ikki would see Nagato and Animal path at the gates of the village

Now your meta gameing. Nagato is FAR out of site of the village. Animal path and deva path the only ones you had a chance of seeing exited the hokages building opistie your direction you would of never seen either one. So no metagameing saying you saw them. You dont know pain well enough to have reconized the giant shadow so sorry for all you know chiro is still in the hokage building.

As for you post in general you put to much stuff into it. And did tons of jutsu where are the hand seals? or is everything you do not require any? however your still doing to much. Summoning a massive tornado and makeing it rain flameable oil.your contracdicting yourself since the wind from the tornado would kill any fires and suck up some of the oil. Not to mention in. Order for your great tornado to magiacly have the power to destroy the village. You would either need to constantly manipulate it or pour a crap lod of chakra into it. After the meta gameing i just stopped cause i didnt care to see anymore.

Long story short POST VOID. Waint until Katsu posts then you can.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Jounin
Jounin
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Katsu watched as the Hokage was doing his thing. Then he decided "Oh what the heck I'll just use a jutsu on Ikki." when he was thinking in his head. Katsu did some hand signs then activated Tornado Lightning to try and hit Ikki.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:29 am

Ikki would become angry with the kages remarks and He would say"Don't ever call me slow..."Ikki would ninja vanish and you would see him on the head of the first hokage as he would then have his eyes closed as he would then open them and say"wind style-Tornado."Ikki would open his eyes and open his mouth and a Large Tornado would come from it and it would begin to rampage thought the village but Ikki didn't stop there he would the use his black rain Jutsu once more but he would have the cloud oveer the entire village as he set it ablaze burn all the buildings,trees,grass,shops,etc that the fire hit and the tornado would only make matters worse because it would also be destroying the village and would start to turn into a fire tornado because of the oil Ikki had called..Ikki would then look at the village as he would then say"This has been fun but I'll Have to kill you now young Kage...you had a good run in this village as kage but it ends here...for I have to a mission to complete and you and your Nin are in my way of completing that task and I don't like to fail.."Ikki would see the shadow go by but paid it no mind at the gates of the village as he then said "I guess my mission isn't over but I can't leave now,No it has got way to fun to leave now."Ikki would then Charge his Heaven Blade once more and he would appear on top of the Hokages building once more and he would say"Now you must die for your village knows no true pain."Ikki would sync and vanish and would appear behind Zanza and he would then strike with his attack but incase Zanza tried the same trick Ikki would have his Raiton Charka flowing all thought his body as he would also trap Zanza in his blinding arc jutsu and He would be come blind for 10 seconds and Ikki would hit him with his heaven blade once again but this time Ikki put 5% of his charka in it making it 3x stronger than the last one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Did you even read my last post? since it seems like you didnt ill explain again

"Ikki would ninja vanish and you would see him on the head of the first hokage"

You need to explain how you did that weather it be some jutsu or what not. You can just magiclly poof on someones head. Also i saw that u changed the seeing thing to a shdaow but you didnt even see that twice you saw it just once when it entered under you. So again your meta gameing when you thing your mission is done.

Fix those 2 lines the rest ill just have to get over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village   Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter The White Crow of the Akatsuki:Ikki Kishima envades the Leaf Village
Page 1 of 1