Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Awaiting her Savior. Vote_lcapAwaiting her Savior. Voting_barAwaiting her Savior. Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Awaiting her Savior. Vote_lcapAwaiting her Savior. Voting_barAwaiting her Savior. Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Awaiting her Savior. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Awaiting her Savior. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Awaiting her Savior.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karin

Karin

Reputation<♠> : 7

Awaiting her Savior. Empty
PostSubject: Awaiting her Savior.   Awaiting her Savior. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:13 am

*yawn*

Karin laid almost tired leaning her body on to a chair seated next to the window. "Oh how I wonder where Sasuke is right now...?" She gazed upon the rocky terrian of the canyon while looking through the glass window. "If only he'll show up any quicker." A thought soon rushed to her mind of worrying about the well-being of her beloved Sasuke. "Maybe he's in danger. Or worse.. he's probably hurt!" Her fist clinched thinking of such a terrible predicament. She gave off an audibly sigh from her lips. "Silly ol' me. I seriously have to stop overreacting. Sasuke is much of a shinobi then others in this world anyway..." She laughed to herself, and soon the minutes flew by as she waited for her savior.
Back to top Go down
Gabishi
The Black Death :: Rouge
Gabishi

Male Posts : 132
Reputation<♠> : 142
Job/hobbies : Killing

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting her Savior.   Awaiting her Savior. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:24 pm

A Hawk screeched over the Cannon flapping its wings as it soared over it, it looked rather majestic flying in the air while the sun shined on it, it almost glittered as if it was soaked in water or something. The hawk flew into the canyon screeching as it did and flew near the entrance of the Base, there were a few Sound nn around so the hawk flew back up but turned around and dived down as if it were attacking the sound ninjas thought it strange and a couple got into a battle stance one taking out a kunai, then the Hawk opened its mouth and spat out Gabishi, who was hiding inside and then it flew back up circling, Gabishi fell to the ground pulling out a kunai charging forward as the sound nins came at him attacking.

Gabishi flickered into the center of them as they all struck him down simultaneously, they were rather skilled, but it was not the real Gabishi, the one they struck exploded a powerful air pressure with such fierceness killing almost all of them, one survived unable to move suffering from internal injuries due to the shock wave. The hawk which circled flew back down landing on a nearby rock and opened its mouth again releases the real Gabishi who came our smirking sadistically, "Well, looks like i made a mess of things..there are body parts everywhere...heheheh my Air Pressure Clone sure did a number on you guys" Gabishi gloated then looked over at the Sound nin "Oh..you survived? Guess I'll fix that now" Gabishi walked over to the sound nin holding a Kunai then crouched down a bit, and with a quick slash slit his throat, and watched him choke to death on his own blood.

After dealing with the entrance Guards Gabishi used his sensory ability to search the base for chakra signatures, there were many of them so he would have to search around and find the who Sasuke sent him for, He swiftly began using hand signs and then merged with the rock of the base he would search all over from there and with his luck in just a few minutes he reached his target's room emerging from the ceiling of the room he looked down at Karin with a smile on his face his eyes hidden by his half mask "Are you the one they call Karin?" Gabishi asked looking down only his head and shoulders showing
Back to top Go down
Karin

Karin

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting her Savior.   Awaiting her Savior. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:58 pm

"EEK!!" Karin slipped from her chair and fell to her knees towards. An unpredictably as well a unknown voice surged from throughout the room and it happened to catch Karin from off her guard. She peered up at the ceilings to saw half a man's body. She sighed in relief and cooled her nerves before speaking to the stranger. "Don't ever scare me like that idiot!" Her face became slightly red from her blushing of the unfortunate and embarrassing encounter with the man.

She squalled her arms towards her body as she arose from her knees. "And if I was Karin who would like to know anyways?" Her voice was more stern knowing she couldn't throw out her personal business just to anyone. "Oh man.. where the heck Sasuke right now?" She questioned herself in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Gabishi
Gabishi

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting her Savior.   Awaiting her Savior. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:55 am

Gabishi was not surprised by her reaction, to see some masked man emerging from the ceiling above her, "My name is Gabishi...Uchiha Sasuke sent me to recruit you to a team he is creating to suit his goals, I'm not sure if you know him or what his goals are it is your choice whether you want to join us or not" Gabishi said fulling coming out from the ceiling and landed to the ground then stood up and glared at her through his half mask "So what do you say?" Gabishi waited for her to reply to see whether or not she wold join
Back to top Go down
Karin

Karin

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting her Savior.   Awaiting her Savior. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:47 am

"So Sasuke was thinking about me. I knew he would!" For a short instance Karin went to a fantasy of hers along with Sasuke in their own little paradise. Soon she snapped out of her trans and continued her attention towards Gabishi. "Oh forgive me, forgive me, forgive me!" Karin unleashed numerous bows to show a fair amount of respect to Gabishi for her recent foolish actions.

"I wasn't aware Sasuke was going to send other individuals for me. I suspected him to show up... in person. But I see he has others things to do." She said with a little disappointment in her voice. Letting a sigh escape from her lips, she walked closers towards Gabishi.

"Well if it's about Sasuke then I'm certainly joining, no matter what." She placed her hand on her hip, in which showed a strong posture of hers. "Now if you can exit a lady like me out of his place with no trouble, I say we should starting heading out. Sasuke could be worrying sick about me..."

Back to top Go down
Gabishi
Gabishi

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting her Savior.   Awaiting her Savior. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:10 am

Gabishi kept his smile and tilted his head a little when she approached him a little bowing a little holding his head low and showing his hand to the wall where her window was as if he were showing her the door, surely this was strange but then suddenly in a loud explosion the wall blow away to smithereens when the smoke cleared there standing on a Large Hawk was another clone of Gabishi, he had made two while he was inside the small hawk he used the first to defeat the entrance guards, and then left the other inside to summon a larger hawk for transportation, the clone that was on the bird poofed away and Gabishi looked up with a rather creepy smile "There you go, hop on my dear" Gabishi said in a charm-full like way but then stood straight up again holding the back of his head "I sure know how to lead a lady out don't I? heheheh" he was not one to play things really sneaky, the Hawk hovered by the now exposed hole in the wall waiting for gabishi and Karin to get on
Back to top Go down
Karin

Karin

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting her Savior.   Awaiting her Savior. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Her hair fluttered through the air from the strong wind current created by the explosion in the wall. "He's a crafty one..." Karin announced to herself while looking at the newly gaping hole in the destroyed wall. Taking the right precaution, she leaped out the hole and perched herself onto the large summoned hawk. Karin seated her bottom on top of the bird's shoulder area and positioned her body in a lady-like manner with her legged crossed together.

"You're a well built shinobi as far as I can see, but don't get ahead of yourself." She giggled at Gabishi with a mere smirk across her face. "Now let's roll..." She commanded in a blunt manner.
Back to top Go down
Gabishi
Gabishi

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting her Savior.   Awaiting her Savior. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Gabishi would hop unto the hawk which flew up high avoiding some sound ninja who came to investigate the explosion they heard, the Hawk went up and flew off to the west where they would head to the Bird country the base of Team hawk

------------Exit
Back to top Go down
Karin

Karin

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting her Savior.   Awaiting her Savior. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:19 am

~ (Topic Dismissed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting her Savior.   Awaiting her Savior. Empty

Back to top Go down

Awaiting her Savior.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG :: Minor Countries :: Land of Rice :: The Village Hidden in the Sound :: East Base-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» just posting Spam
Awaiting her Savior. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 2:15 am by Shinobi Generations

» MEDICAL AID
Awaiting her Savior. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince

» village military tactis
Awaiting her Savior. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:50 pm by Trinixprince

» Zex's weapon and jutsu list.
Awaiting her Savior. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:00 am by Zex Luzter

» Naruto Mirage
Awaiting her Savior. EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:09 pm by TakaShiro