Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
We've come to kill you Vote_lcapWe've come to kill you Voting_barWe've come to kill you Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
We've come to kill you Vote_lcapWe've come to kill you Voting_barWe've come to kill you Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
We've come to kill you EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
We've come to kill you EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

We've come to kill you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shotty11
Akatsuki :: A-Class
shotty11

Male Posts : 54
Reputation<♠> : 35

We've come to kill you Empty
PostSubject: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Upon their orders from pain, and the years it took to find and locate the snow village, Death in the form of a ninja in a deformed mask, touched down. It had been roughly a week, that the orders came in, "Finally, were here. So this is the snow village, looks much stupider than I imagined. "Shion appeared miles above the village, on a mountain over looking it, the ninjas/ citizens would never know of their presence. "look at all the tiny people, and their little tiny dreams, I wonder if i could crush them all" he started kicking around some snow, till he kicked something harder, the resulting shock wave knocking some snow over the edge, and tumbling down to the village below. This got him the thinking "Maybe i should do something to cause an avalanche, and bury this whole stupid village" His plan continued to unfold before him.

If I raise my voice loud enough, I could knock the foundation off creating a snow slide. But then again if I did that, I may go tumbling down as well. Decisions decisions who's life is more important mine or theirs, as much as i would love to kill them, killing myself dosen't sound all that appealing...... How can i weigh such a decision,He noticed some birds flying ahead of him, and waited till their path down, would fall into his hands, 5 kunai flew upwards each expertly positioned to pierce the birds and make them fall, into his out streched hand below. Now whos more important, he held them by their necks snapping each as he went, Mine snap, theres snap, mine snap, theres snap, Mine snap, mine snap ohohoh i guess youre right birds my life is more important than theres.

Shion held the final bird in his hand, wiggling it making it appear to be talking,"I shouldn't kill myself, for the sake of killing these insignificant people should I, Masking his voice to make it sound different he made the bird speak"Hell No!! Shion your awesome, what would the world be without you, you make the sun rise and fall, I know right!! thats so insightful Aw decrepit bird you always know the right thing to say, then its settled i will set it up so it collapses once I get off, Shion hugged the birds and then bowled them down the mountain, hoping it would start a snowball maybe small at first, but then increasing into a snowball of ultimate distraction. Shion set the trap by riddling it with explosive notes throughout the structure, covered by dirt and debris. The only thing left to do was jump off and activate it, how perfect, how brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Akira Rukyo
Akatsuki :: S-Class
Akira Rukyo

Male Posts : 19
Reputation<♠> : 9
Job/hobbies : Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Akira in the mean time was sitting in a rather meditated like position watching Shion while he talked to himself like a crazy person unlike Shion who was probably cold from the weather in the Snow Akira did not seem to look any different, in fact his body temperature remained the same he could not feel the cold as long as he was close to his sword the Edios, "Your plan is too insignificant...." Akira commented the Mountain was not big enough or close enough for an avalanche to even remotely affect the snow village (We cant attack the snow village soo....), "Grrrr....maybe we should eliminate your comrade I find him strangely annoying.." Akuryu conversed to Akira through telepathy, that would not be in the interest of Akatsuki Akira thought replying to Akuryu's comment Their target was the 7 headed jinjuriki host, and one of the first targets of Akatsuki along with the two tailed host from the cloud which Itachi and Sorai were sent after, the activity of the cloud seemed low, but waltzing in would gather too match attention and they did not come here to fight an entire village, attacking it would just instantly make the while village come to attack them.
Back to top Go down
Itami Tomonaru
ANBU:: Medic
Itami Tomonaru

Reputation<♠> : 7

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Itami was sitting silently in his large estate at the outskirts of the village working on one of his masks. He had heard some sort of commotion outside, but choose to ignore it thinking that it was probably nothing.
You are growing old Itami... Said the demon inside him This I realize... He thought in return. Aging is a process of life that cannot be avoided... Death is the ultimate end of everything...
Once you pass... They will have to find a new host, another child to put through the same misery as you Itami sat for a moment recalling his childhood, it almost pained him to think of the things he went through... Yes... I know... We have been undisturbed for years out here, and I do believe it shall remain that way for the remainder of my life...
Right up to the point where they come for me... There were long pauses in between Itami's responses because he was not fond of the conversation topic and because he was working...
...Understood...However, allow me to propose something to you, demon... What if... We aim for what all other great shinobi have aimed for...? Immortality...
This time, it was the demon's turn to pause. This was an unexpected offer... and amongst all the greed that comes with immortality, there was generosity gleaming ever so slightly... For if Itami became immortal, then no one would ever have to go through anything like he did ever again, at least not with this deamon. ...That is a very bold statement Itami... But we may have to go against the village a bit for I will need test subjects, live subjects... I do not think that your village would look kindly upon sacrificial experimentation... Itami sat in mental silence knowing that it would not be easy pulling something like this off... He continued to work on his mask fixing the zooming lenses and repairing some dents... His life was tedious and Itami wondered what he would even do with immortality...
Back to top Go down
shotty11
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:01 am

ooc.were miles above you theres no way ud hear us sorry

Shion shot a look over to Akira, putting the mask fully on."What do you mean my plan is too insignificant? Is there something I overlooked? Is it possible that the mountain explodes, and we feel the wrath of the mountain gods. hehe."Shion sat down in the freezing ass snow, that hardly effected him as the rambling kept his mind occupied, his mind would be too busy making up new questions and new plans, to worry about the cold that was now penetrating his coat. He thought about the mountain gods, what would they look like? why would any god wanna live in a frozen mountain? were they crazy? these were all questions that needed to be answered. By the way Akira.., I don't remember you having any plans, and if i remember correctly, you got us lost on the way here." Shion spoke, preparing some needles by dipping them into poison. It had become more about instinct then anything else. He would always be getting ready for a battle, at every chance. As the wind blew, making the two akutski members cloaks fly around, He could feel the tension growing within Akira, Shion walked a razor's edge with those of a higher ranking, balancing pissing them off, with not pushing it too far. He laughed to break it,"Haha but anyway... don't be so weird, you have to think outside the box... to catch a fox. While I guess its not a fox, more of a lizard or something" Shion was only half listening to pains orders, so the details of the loser they were to kill were sketchy.

Back to top Go down
Akira Rukyo
Akira Rukyo

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:21 am

"GRR!!! Im sick of this guy all it will take is one attack let me kill him!!!" Akuryu shouted in rage he did not take things very well and was not used to working with another other than Akira himself "If I remember correctly your the one that wanted to head through that Eastern town.." Akira commented knowing that if it wasn't for Shion's route they would have reached faster "Your plan would not cause much of anything other than the snow being more aware of their surroundings..they wont just think of it as some simple avalanche.." Akira explained himself, while they were up there Akuryu was scanning the around the areas searching for any heat signature, when he spotted one the Edios sword which Akira carried with him switched a little letting out a strange growling sound,

Akira's eyes narrowed, knowing that his sword had found someone near the area a snow nin? it probably could have been who ever it was they seemed a bit too close "Someone is not far from here, it may be a snow ninja, its a good opportunity to gather Intel on the demon here, go see who it is.." Akira said looking at Shion in from the corner of his eyes
Back to top Go down
Itami Tomonaru
Itami Tomonaru

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:39 am

There was a knock on Itami's door, so he ventured from his basement to the front porch and opened the door, a note had been left right in front of his door. Itami figured it must have been left by a bird of some sort, he picked it up and read it. The letter had to deal with another invasion of the Land of Rice. Itami rolled his eyes behind his mask. If it didn't work the first time.... Ugh... Itami retired back to his home and went to gather things to go fight. He didn't participate in the last raid simply because he didn't want to, he just pretended he didn't get the letter...
He had his more agile outfit on underneath his big, black, leather trench coat. It would be much warmer in the Land Of Rice. He packed a load of weapons, kunai, explosive tags the works... He put on a mask, and threw up his hood and headed outside on his way to the village to see the village leader about this attack...
Back to top Go down
shotty11
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:44 am

Akiras words sparked fire into Shion's eyes as they lit up, showing the pride of the uchiha nation. The glowing red eyes, that had come to be feared by everyone whoever, had the misfortune to see them. "I don't see anything..., your crazy akira, your so scared your seeing things haha" Shion spoke then he started thinking wait.. what if hes invisible and only Akira could see?, What if he was creeping up just now and he couldn't see him? "What a lame death that would be, though it would be fitting, an eye for an eye, and an assassination for an assassination." As he rambled he felt a feeling, that someone was approaching. Were they masking their power, or was there chakra really that low, "Unbelievable i didn't even sence him, till he was that close. Am i losing my touch?,Is this the beginning of my slow decline into retirement?,Am I going to end up like one of those shinobi, who rock in a chair sipping tea and talking about the good old days......im upset, im going to kill this ninja" Shion put his finger to his lips, saying transform. When the smoke cleared a young boy of no more than 5 or 6 stay in his place, The mask falling to the floor and floating on the snow. "While how do I look Akira" even his voice changed to mask that of a child's. There was no denying Shion was crazy, chemically imbalanced, but he was the true deal, and his transformation was in a class all alone. He would get into trouble often using this technique, sleeping with other guys girls, cheating on tests and so on. The transformation was perfect, "well then, ill take your silence as its awesome..... o.k bye" he said in a childish tone giggling and running down the mountain. He lost his balance about halfway down, and tumbled the rest of the way, cutting his face on the freezing snow, and knocking the man over. "Aughhhhhh" he cried looking up at the man he fell upon.
Back to top Go down
Akira Rukyo
Akira Rukyo

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Akira did not move a muscle continuing to sit on the cold snow which didn't feel cold to him, even though Akira told Shion to capture who ever it was whether or not Shion decided to kill this person did not matter, nothing anyone did would matter but that was just Akira's way of thinking "I don't like this guy he is extremely annoying.." Akuryu said to Akirai who did not change his facial expression during this entire time "What ever...Leader recruited him for a reason..." Akira would sit up there on the snow for awhile and wait to see what was to come while Akuryu monitored Shion's and the person's who ever it was heat signatures just in case a battle would erupt, Akira would wait before interfering
Back to top Go down
Itami Tomonaru
Itami Tomonaru

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Itami looked down at the child that had ran into him. His goggle like eyes on his mask bored through the child with a stare colder than the surrounding ice. He then continued walking towards the village. Itami was not on for words, mostly because it was painful for him to talk in the first place. And for no reason would he give any concern for someone that was not himself. He thought about just stabbing straight through the boy so he couldn't annoy anyone else, but what would just bring about trouble. With his trench coat all button and zipped up, he continued forward through the snow as it was now lightly falling from the sky.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:55 am

Itami stared at him, sending ice chills through his bones. Shion lay stunned on the ground thinking, What the hell is this feeling? is his ice stare really ice? if not he would feel weird for being intimidated. Theres absoloutly no way someone like that could make me feel anything, except maybe pity. Shion quickly dismissed it as his child form being scared, the truth that he might be a little was too much for the crazy shinobi to face right now. Either way it would not matter cause if the man was smarter he would have noticed that the child's eyes were glowing red with the sharingan. Within the same second that he looked down his fate was sealed.

Name:Magen • Kasegui no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Shackling Stakes
Type: Genjustu
Elemental affinity-
Description:Magen • Kasegui no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion. This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.

the stakes would rise from the ground, trapping and containing the mysterious man, Restricting his movements, Though this would only be an illusion the sensation he would soon feel would be as real as day, This powerful illusion would be the beginning of he end for this man, If he held information on the 7 tails, or not was no longer of any concern, the only thing he could do to redeem himself would be bleed to death, The man stay bound in the world of Shion's design, while his body would remain here, standing unknowing of the horror his mind would go through. After standing up and letting the blood, ruin the purity of the snow, The child began throwing pouches into the air, too many pouches to count, He laughed as he thought of what Akira might do, this would be the chance to kill this guy, The stage was set for a level 30 jutsu that would wipe him off the earth along with his whole village, did Akira have what it took to kill him was remained to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Itami Tomonaru
Itami Tomonaru

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:31 am

Ooohh... Itami, you feel that...? Asked his demon Yes... Seems like the boy is a sharingan user... Now what are one of them doing all the way out here...? Responded Itami being held in place by the genjutsu... Hm... He's had his fun... Shall we...? After that, The seven headed demon broke Itami out of the genjutsu. The masked man then turned to the boy, this time avoiding his eyes. He held his hand out and mumbled quietly to himself "IcePrisonJutsu..." The snow and ice from underneath the boy quickly enveloped him into a hard, near impenetrable ice sphere
Back to top Go down
shotty11
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:23 pm

ooc. sorry itami but its akira turn in the post order
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

Male Posts : 56
Reputation<♠> : 56

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:37 pm

[Sorry to just come in and disclaim you Shotty.... Yet, Itami has a right to skip Akira's turn. You posted on Weds. and today is saturday.... Which means more then 48 hours have passed since your post, which in turns grants Itami a Post skip. So, it is your turn to post...]
Back to top Go down
shotty11
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Any day now Akira Shion thought as the ninja stood there. "What the hell is he doing??", Shion's mind played out a series of all the different things Akira could be doing. "Lets see could he be reading a episode of make out paradise??.... No that dosen't seem like his type of thing.... could he be playing jacks??.... No how would he bounce the ball of the snow.... Could he be being a creepy loser and talking to himself??.. yep that was it, Ding ding ding we have a winner!!, Akiras such a loser who talks to themselves..." Shion stood insulted at his own question. He stayed talking untill the ninja began to move, "Well this freaking guy is pretty strong to just break out of my genjutsu like that.He must indeed be the loser of who i was warned. What was i suppose to do with him again... I know it was something about chakra.." Shion stood confused as the ice crept around him," freaking Akira how could he ruin this chance? he wondered what pain would think would he scold him for sucking so bad? Shion created a clone, when the ice covered the field of vision between the two, and left him in the ice trap. He placed a couple exploding tags on it, and sprung upwards launching a giant fireball jutsu at him, as the clone would begin chipping a hole in the wall. Hidden in the flames was a giant windmill that silently crept up, the only noise that would be heard would be that of the fireball. The pouches the ninja ignored would not go unpunished as they exploded all around him, the explosions would seriously damage him, and the smoke would blind him to the incoming fireball if he didn't die from the explosions.

claimed hit i think, because he didn't mention anything about the pouches
Back to top Go down
Itami Tomonaru
Itami Tomonaru

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:34 pm

The Akatsuki members punches exploded all around Itami. The heat was almost soothing. The force of the explosions knocked him around a bit. His coat and armor underneath it along with his mask could withstand the explosions protecting his organs, but it would be painful for him You are a moron for just standing here you know that... Said the demon to Itami. Just do what you do... You want to stay alive as well... Don't you? He said back. I despise your logic... Itami chucked a bit in the middle of the explosions as the Jinsei no Ryū used it's medical abilities to turn off Itami's pain receptors so that he would feel nothing. Anything that did happen damage wise it would be healed gradually by the dragon...

Hmmm... This fool is serious. Thought the demon as the smoke and disturbed snow settled and saw the large fire ball heading towards him Itami started to preformed hand signs, but there wasn't enough time. He jumped up and back a ridiculous height and finished his hand signs as the fire ball crashed down below him Ice Release: Tearing Dragon Fierce Tiger... A giant tiger was formed from the surrounding ice that shot at the Akatsuki member What are you doing with all these jutsu? Just get in there and cut out his eyes.. commented the demon. Itami landed took a powerful jump to the side, not waiting to see if the ice tiger had hit. One of the blades in his coat slid out of his sleeve and he charged at the Sharingan user. Yes I know... I was just getting to that... Itami replied.

Last edited by Itami Tomonaru on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shotty11
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:46 am

its pouches and they exploded yukito said so, so your last post is void and the explosion happened around your body the claimed hit went through.. intresting post by the way
Back to top Go down
Itami Tomonaru
Itami Tomonaru

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Okie dokie! I fixed the post to accommodate for the exploding punches~ ^_^
Back to top Go down
shotty11
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:31 pm

its pouches lol, and if the explosions happened and damaged you how is there time for you to shoot an ice tiger especially at such a close range. (i doubt if he got hit he would be doing handseals and i doubt he could make a full fledged ice tiger in such short time and distance before the fireball hit)
Back to top Go down
Itami Tomonaru
Itami Tomonaru

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Alright... Now I think I fixed it enough lol
Back to top Go down
shotty11
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:36 pm

ooc.i dont know i guess that works i didnt get an answer allright lets continue

Shion saw the giant ice tiger out of the corner of his eye. Using sharingan he could stay ahead a frame. falling down from the sky he turned to his back, "holy hell its an ice tiger, I wonder if hes friendly? if i could tame it I would be legendary!! come tiger he yelled. he appeared at the ground tossing kunis at its knees, the kunais were attached with bomb that would explode, crippling the fierce beast, then grabbing a chain he kept he tossed it through the fallen ice claws, and swung it at the man who was attacking, making sure to keep the man at a distance. this should tie him up, but I wont be upset if it cuts off his head, wires slipped from his coat, attached to his free hand as he playfully flew back his shuriken.

Back to top Go down
shotty11
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:23 pm

please mods cast your votes if this is over or i continue waiting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've come to kill you   We've come to kill you Empty

Back to top Go down

We've come to kill you
Page 1 of 1