Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Kal's Apartment Vote_lcapKal's Apartment Voting_barKal's Apartment Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Kal's Apartment EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Kal's Apartment EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Kal's Apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kal Amoroga
ANBU
ANBU
Kal Amoroga

Male Posts : 22
Reputation<♠> : 12

Kal's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Kal's Apartment   Kal's Apartment EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:38 am

Kal sits on his window sill, both feet against the oppisite side with his knees pushed up almost to his chest. His sword, is propped up in between his feet with the hilt resting on his left soulder as he looks to the right, and out the window onto the village, as snow gentally falls. It is a beautiful night with the moon full overhead. He gazes at the peacefulness of the snow covered roof tops and drifts to images of his past...Glimpses of fire and screams in the distance. He closes his eyes to block it out. Instead he fouces on the noise provided from his fire place, which is alive with the bright orange fire and the crackle of wood. He regains his peace as he feel the sword on his shoulder hum with power. It speaks to him "You must not let your past cloud your future.". Kal closes his eyes once more and shaks his head slightly, letting his head drop a bit. "But it is only with understanding of our past that we can properly determine our future...do you know if anyone else survived?", he speaks this out loud. He knows no one is around to hear him and think him crazy. The blade replies, a voice in his head like a rumbling of thunder in his skull, "I would hate to give ye false hope...But the other blades are still among this world. Thier spirits still reside within them. So I would believe they are weilded or are lying in wait of one who can weild them.". Kal brings his head up and rests it against the window sill behind him, cocking his head and opening his head to gaze upon the village once more. "Well Then, It seems there may be hope after all", he thinks to himself knowing the sword would hear him but not speaking to the sword. "Even if just a little, it's still there.". Kal looks up at the moon and speaks aloud "If you ever feel the presence of one of the blades near, you let me know. Maybe we don't have to be alone forever."
Back to top Go down
Kal Amoroga
ANBU
ANBU
Kal Amoroga

Male Posts : 22
Reputation<♠> : 12

Kal's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kal's Apartment   Kal's Apartment EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:25 am

Kal gets off off the window sill, and puts the sword in his cloth belt on his left hip. He closes the window but ligers for a momnet, looking out over the village. Then he turns and walks over to the fire. Here he croutches and warms his hands wondering to himself. "Why is is I have such an affinity for this element? That which destroys when I wish for peace. I do not understand god's sense of humor." His sword reponds to him. "You look at it from a narrow perspective. Fire is also the giver of warmth and light. The warmth that sustains life and brightens the darkness.". Kal closes his eyes and basks in the glow and heat of the fire. "I suppose you are right as always.". Kal rises and opens his eyes. He walks over to his bedside stand and picks up his Snow headband in both hands, looking it over. 'It is also amazing how a simple symbol can stand for so much.". He ties the band around his left bicep. He wears it although he doesn't see the point. he has the symbol tattooed on the left side of his chest. He then walks to his door and leaves. Closing the door behind him and walks away from the apartment and into the village. The streets are mostly empty at this time of night. A few people here and there. He decides to go to the library. They are always open and maybe he can find someone to talk to witha pulse. "You are lucky to have me." The sword responds hearing Kal's thoughts. Kal smiles a bit as he walks.
Back to top Go down

Kal's Apartment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG :: Minor Countries :: Land of Snow :: The Village Hidden in the Snow :: Village Streets :: Around the Village-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» just posting Spam
Kal's Apartment EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 2:15 am by Shinobi Generations

» MEDICAL AID
Kal's Apartment EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince

» village military tactis
Kal's Apartment EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:50 pm by Trinixprince

» Zex's weapon and jutsu list.
Kal's Apartment EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:00 am by Zex Luzter

» Naruto Mirage
Kal's Apartment EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:09 pm by TakaShiro