Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Bangetsu Kizumaru Vote_lcapBangetsu Kizumaru Voting_barBangetsu Kizumaru Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Bangetsu Kizumaru Vote_lcapBangetsu Kizumaru Voting_barBangetsu Kizumaru Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Bangetsu Kizumaru EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Bangetsu Kizumaru EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Bangetsu Kizumaru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bangetsu Kizumaru
Jounin
Jounin
Bangetsu Kizumaru

Reputation<♠> : 0

Bangetsu Kizumaru Empty
PostSubject: Bangetsu Kizumaru   Bangetsu Kizumaru EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:30 am

This is the Basic template
GENIN AND CHUUNIN ARE ONLY ALLOWED 1 ELEMENT MAX! for starting elements

Name: Bangetsu Kizumaru
Nickname: The sage of the earth
Village: Iwagakure
Affiliations: none
Elements: Lightning,Earth,Wind
Main: Earth
Subs: Lightning,Wind
Personality: Despite his rumored villainous status and position of authority, Bangetsu is a surprisingly polite, soft-spoken intellectual, often addressing his subordinates by their given names. He rarely shows any sign of alarm or distress and often has entire situations planned out well in advance. Whenever confronted, Bangetsu is casual and uncaring, attempting to draw out a conversion and make small talk, which often infuriates the one he is talking to.

Appearance: Avi
Bio: Bangetsu grew well known and loved as he was thought to be a prodigy from his father who was also a well high ranking ninja he was thought to take his fathers place as one of the tracker ninja of his village. At age 6 bangetsu was the top of his ninja academy class and had became a genin as a genin he was always loved by his sensei while always clashing with his partner suzaku. While on a mission at 7 years old he was the top ninja in his team and had always been a hard kid to deal with but while on a mission the mission was to attack a enemy camp ground.

But things went very wrong and it ended up killing his two team mates sending bangetsu into a deep depression. While trying to mourn the lost of his team mates he was always sent on missions with other squads and sometimes just him and his sensei but he was later signed up along with his new squad to take the chunin exams and only 8 years old. As chunin at age 8 bangetsu lead other high level ninja's much older on high ranking missions some too risky for even jounin to take on but was a well respected and feared chunin.

At age 11 he took his jounin exams and finshed with flying colors makeing all the jounins and the former tsuchikage very surprised and he was then considered to be the strongest jounin in his village.
At age 15 bangetsu was then took his anbu exam they were so shocked that he had not only passed but had the highest record that they gave him the title of anbu commander.for 3 years he had been in command of the anbu and he and his team only did S-rank missions and after 3 years he had wanted to go back to being a jounin and which was granted to him due to his amazing work as anbu commander.

At age 18 as a elite jounin again the tsuchikage had passed away and there was a poll and vote for who should be the next tsuchikage and with only 1 vote against him. It was without question that bangetsu would become the next tsuchikage but suddenly he refused and said the he would remain a jounin for now.Now 29 bangetsu still is a jounin and still goes on very dangerous missions that the other jounin don't want to do.

RP Sample: (This is a old bleach sample i did) Yoshun was walking through the field briskly as he was thinking about the time he first joined the vizards and had to fight against the other vizards and control his hollow."Come on Yoshun let me out right here and now we will have so much fun don't you want to have fun lets do this",ranku said as he was talking to Yoshun."No you are not to come out unless I say so you bastard",Yoshun said to him as he stoped in the middle of the field.

All of a sudden yoshun felt a spirtual pressure that he had never felt before"hmmm I wonder who that is eh ranku",Yoshun said."I don't know who that is but I want to kill whoever it is if that person can get me worked up like this",ranku said as he started to go crazy."Relax ranku we don't even know who it is all we know is that this person has a strange spritual pressure that I never felt before",Yoshun thought.

While waiting to find who this person is a flashback of yoshun killing tons of
shinigami and arrancar appeared and altered his vision makeing the visions appear to be real."Damn why now of all times",Yoshun said as his body remained still and his eyes turned solid white makeing appear as if he were dead.While stuck in the vision images of bodys and arms and legs started appearing and his body started getting tense and he started grinding his teeth until of a sudden he was out.

As he thought he was in the clear he started walking but then stoped and looked at
his hilt whoever the stranger was that person was right behind him but no emotion came across yoshun's face if it was a fight he was ready.

Road fill out of a tree landing on her feet before noticing another person infront of her. She would normally fight if she knew how to do any form or tpye of attack. Her memories were still gone so she couldn't find out even if she wanted. The only thing she knew how to do was use her shadow as a defense. Still the person didn't seem like they was going to attack so, she smiled then walked infront of them.
"H-hello", She said with a small blush on her face. It got her pissed that she showed emotion but she didn't realize it until the blush painted her face.

Yoshun saw the girl and then took his hand away from his hilt as he saw her as no fighting power what so ever."hmph be gone",he said coldly but softly as he began to walk away slowly"Yoshun what are you doing let me kill her",ranku said."No you stay and shut up you got it ranku don't forget that I have defeated you! it's not the other way around so relax and shut the hell up",Yoshun commanded."One day Yoshun you will slip up and when that happens you will be mine and then we will make a apperence that no one will ever forget",ranku stated.

"Yea whatever ranku now shut up my visions are starting to come back thanks to you",.As this was said Yoshuns eyes turned solid white again as visions of him killing people women children even babies started poping up in his face."Damn why now of all the times and places here why here",as he said to himself as the visions where there and then disappeared again.

Road growled softly hating when people were mean to her for no reason. Still she didn't want to have a fight with someone at the same time

Yoshun was walking away when he heard the growl and he only grinned"Yoshun are you gonna let her do that too us like that teach her some respect",ranku said to Yoshun as he stoped.Yoshun then appeared behind her as soon as he stoped"don't tell me you think you can defeat me because if thats the case you will be killed in a flash my friend",."Yoshun what are you doing attack attack you can kill her right here do it do it",ranku commanded.

"Shut it you not the boss here i am im waiting to see what she will do when faced by a enemy like me",Yoshun said as he watched her like a hawk.Yoshun's eyes then all of a sudden turned white but this time they still had the ring and outline.Yoshun then started thinking what the girl was gonna say or do"well what are you gonna now smartass when your looking death in the face what is your plan",Yoshun said waiting for her to make any movement.

Special traits = Prodigy and high level ninja.

Last edited by Bangetsu Kizumaru on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hei Denkou
The Black Reaper::ANBU
The Black Reaper::ANBU
Hei Denkou

Male Posts : 389
Reputation<♠> : 414
Job/hobbies : ANBU

Bangetsu Kizumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bangetsu Kizumaru   Bangetsu Kizumaru EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:03 am

Approved..also your missing your name...you may wanna edit
Back to top Go down

Bangetsu Kizumaru
Page 1 of 1