Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
The Princess VS Diddly Vote_lcapThe Princess VS Diddly Voting_barThe Princess VS Diddly Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
The Princess VS Diddly Vote_lcapThe Princess VS Diddly Voting_barThe Princess VS Diddly Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
The Princess VS Diddly EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
The Princess VS Diddly EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

The Princess VS Diddly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Kurieita
Traveler
Traveler
Princess Kurieita

Female Posts : 34
Reputation<♠> : 25

The Princess VS Diddly Empty
PostSubject: The Princess VS Diddly   The Princess VS Diddly EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:18 pm

As a bringer of peace, Kurieita does not approve of fighting. She had spoke with a young gennin earlier in the lightning village and he talked of plans to dominate his village. The Princess asked him to come to this spot on the open plains so she could see where he actually would go with it. At first she found it slightly adorable that such a low ninja would plan something so great... A wind blew over these great plains as she waited for her visitor...
Back to top Go down
Õlivia
Genin
Genin

Female Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: The Princess VS Diddly   The Princess VS Diddly EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Earlier today he was given a letter, requesting for him to meet an unknown individual. He assumed they were concerned about his foolish intentions about killing his own village's kage. Who was this person so daring to mock Jaspin's shinobi abilities and skills? Carrying himself to the desired destination, he founded himself looking at wide, green yonder of a grassy plain. First he took as someone had played a little joke on him, making him walk for a great distant since from his angle he couldn't find anyone's presence looming among the area.

As he walked deeper and deeper into the grassy plain, he spotted a young women in the distance. Oh great.. this was the same lady that attempted to change Jaspin's silly decision about overruling his village. She had the nerve to grant him an open challenge of pride, and so her punishment was the lose of her soul and life. It's such a pity to destroy such beauty casted on this earth, but as they all say: 'We all won't live for ever.'

He stood at a standstill, five meters apart from the old bat. "I truly don't want to hurt you." He said in a teasing fashion. "Turn back now and parish your livelihood. You can only live once in a life time, and there's no going back..." Folding both his arms, he waited for a retaliation and a wise decision by the purple-haired women.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kurieita
Traveler
Traveler
Princess Kurieita

PostSubject: Re: The Princess VS Diddly   The Princess VS Diddly EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:09 pm

"My life ended hundreds of years ago young boy... I have met with the creator of the ninja world... I do ask you kindly not to tell me how to live my life... I do request you forfeit your plans. Someone as strong as the village leader would not fall to someone at the level of you... For the sake of your own life... Please retreat from your ideas..."
Back to top Go down
Õlivia
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess VS Diddly   The Princess VS Diddly EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:05 am

He clearly listened to all the words propelled by the mouth of the so called old women. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Maybe you're old, but surely not smart." He unfolded his hands and gave off an audible sigh. "I ask you once, and you denied to leave. Now. . . .", Pausing for a brief moment, he lowered his head in a menacing matter. "...you must die." He pulled out a single kunia from his back weapon pouch, and licked the cold, smooth metal surface of the blade. Attaching a note with a secretive writing onto the butt of the kunia, he threw it inches away from the feet of the kunoichi. He purposely missed, not having the intentions of hitting the body of the women.

"Nice knowing you..." He smirk with arrogance, looking towards the living carcass up ahead. Forming a string of hand-signs, the same kunai near the feet of the women would've at that same moment in time blown up. This creating a large explosion of debris and whatnot. This old bat had a slim chance of living, but only if she was agile and quick enough. If not, she was a goner. Whether she died or not, Jaspin could play along with her life.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kurieita
Traveler
Traveler
Princess Kurieita

PostSubject: Re: The Princess VS Diddly   The Princess VS Diddly EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:57 pm

The Princess took one step back from where the kunai hit. "Hm..." She knelt down down and put her hand next to the kunai with the explosive tag on it. 'Kuchiyose No Jutsu' She muttered under her breath the second the explosion went off. The smoke from the summoning was hidden and mixed in with the explosion that the young boy set off. There was a shadow of a large animal behind the clear smoke. When it did pass, it revealed Princess Kurieita standing on top of a gigantic panda with a very grimace look upon it's face
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Õlivia
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess VS Diddly   The Princess VS Diddly EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Jaspin gave off a chuckle viewing that the bitch survived his man-made explosion. He looked at the astonishing size of the panda. "Wow... I've never seen one as big before. Too bad I'm going to killing the fat fucker along with you on this journey of failure of yours" With that said, Jaspin processed a string-handsigns. 'Hibana Bushin no Jutsu' He renounced to himself. With the jutsu seal complete, thus created three identical clones of Jaspin.

All the stood in front of the body of Jaspin with a high verge of attacking. The clones charged towards the old bitch and her summoned panda. "Here we come!" The clones yelled as the leaped in mid-air, and lunged out their fist towards the face of the women. If this basic technique was successful, then the women would be serious bruised on her facial surface area by the intense force of punches.

Only time would tell for now. . . .
Back to top Go down
Princess Kurieita
Traveler
Traveler
Princess Kurieita

PostSubject: Re: The Princess VS Diddly   The Princess VS Diddly EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Kurieita stood motionless. The giant panda swiped it's large arms upward knocking all thee of the clones to the ground. "This is pointless. Please cease your attacking before I am forced to harm you..." The panda began take slow and hulking steps towards the boy. "I have seen this all before, please do not make a fool of yourself. You can have so much more to your life. It does not have to end here."
Back to top Go down
Õlivia
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess VS Diddly   The Princess VS Diddly EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:15 pm

"Darn it..." He mumbled under his breath, seeing as his clones were easily wiped out and destroyed. "I shall not give into submission. Not over my dead body!" Jaspin ferociously pulled out a kunia from within his side leg holster. He ran in the direction of the lady and her panda.

Then as he was running, a thought ran across his mind. "What am I doing...? She's obliviously too skilled for me to handle alone." He looked at the women, who stood on top if the giant panda. "One day... one day we will fight again, but sadly not today. Next time I'll be prepared to set combat amongst you, and surely become much more powerful."

As Jaspin was running off with the mouth, he was gathering eletricla chakra into one of his palms. A small orb of lighting aura was suddenly enveloped into the hands of Jaspin. He threw the little orb at the blue skies and thus it exploded into a immense volt of blinding light. This would've blinded the vision of both the women and panda for mere seconds, but enough time for Jaspin to dip out of the area.

"Until we meet again. . . ." His voice slowly trailed off, as his exited the great yonder of green grass.

- Topic Exit (Winner goes to Princess Kurieita)
Back to top Go down
Princess Kurieita
Traveler
Traveler
Princess Kurieita

PostSubject: Re: The Princess VS Diddly   The Princess VS Diddly EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:20 pm

"Poor soul..." Kurieita made a few hand signs and the panda poofed away and in it's place a large bird appeared. The large bird soared away to the horizon leaving the plain. On her way out she thought of her methods and how the possibly may be too gentle for this current world...

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess VS Diddly   The Princess VS Diddly Empty

Back to top Go down

The Princess VS Diddly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG :: Out Of Character :: Off Topic Battles-
Jump to:  
Latest topics